LDRO

Instagram Updates

i’m so sad that she’s deactivating but i don’t blame her at all. it will be better for her mental health and current lack of privacy overall. i’m just sad that we won’t have a direct line of communication with her as fans :toofunny:

2 hours ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

If she's willing to do energetic shows like she use to do back in 2012-2016. But if it's the same boring lip syncing shows, BTD song list, with the out of place sexy backup dancers, screaming for her vape and running to the front row to take pictures with Win Edwards again -  then she can stay home.

Her shows aren't worth what she charges $200 - $500. It's obvious she hates touring. To tour the same messy way she did for the NFR tour, it's better that she doesn't tour again.

Kate Bush and Enya have never toured any of their records and they are legends. Lana will be fine.

i disagreeeee my first lana show was in 2018 LA to the moon tour and it was incredible and high energy and such a good show and she did come down to the barricade and i have a video of her hugging fans receiving gifts etc

If she did an email every once in a while like Lorde I would gladly love to subscribe! But I don’t know if she would consider it. If anything though it’s way more beneficial, she can write long ass essays about her current life and only fans would be able to read them. 

giphy.gif

this is for the best i hope girl finds peace cause social media and her impulsive nature to say things entirely without thinking is just destructive and hard to watch

finally don't need to be subjected to think pieces and pseudo-inflammatory essays she'll have to justify then snap at a journalist ❤️

5 minutes ago, Lustrouslines said:

If she did an email every once in a while like Lorde I would gladly love to subscribe! But I don’t know if she would consider it. If anything though it’s way more beneficial, she can write long ass essays about her current life and only fans would be able to read them. 

i really think that's a good idea. or perhaps she couldmake her own forum site or forum category on her lanadelrey.com website where she updates us with texts and cute photos ans selphies

2 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

She’s gonna be like Fiona Apple now :krylie:it makes sense though, social media is already terrible for the average citizen I can’t imagine how toxic it is for celebs 

The only thing I'm glad about this is Lana doesn't take several years between records and yet both are always delivering quality, both living legends :oprah::agree:. But yeah, I understand her (and any other celeb's) decision to deactivate. It's in many cases unnecessary stress and pressure. Privacy and mental health first! :) 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: