LDRO

Instagram Updates

This is a advice from a person that follow Amy Winehouse and Britney Spears for years... Midia, family and even fans called both of them dramatic and look how it ended. Worlds have power.  If u dont have nothing to say dont say nothing. No one have ideia whats is goin on so just respect 

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Just now, Surf Noir said:

i don't think it's fair to assume that she's acting like an angsty 12 year old over this, i think if anything, it's just really confusing, is she back? is she posting it as a farewell message? is she posting it as a message about a possible current situation? who really knows :rip: 

she just deactivated twitter that HBTB post is probably her way of saying goodbye

i think it may be a way to stir up some headlines, before she decimates the media / gets her revenge as she’s been hinting at. 

but tbh Blue Bannisters doesn’t seem like a revenge album. i guess only time will tell once Oct 22 comes. 

also anyone know if the chuck DM posted on twitter was real or fake ? i don’t get why chuck would take the time to even respond & also lana prolly had worse annoying fans back in 2014.  

well darn nvm twitter is gone :(

So Twitter's gone, but she just posted a screenshot from High By The Beach....idk I'm taking this as a win because this week has been the most she's acknowledged the Honeymoon era since 2015 :hottie:

imageproxy.jpg

2 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

This is a advice from a person that follow Amy Winehouse and Britney Spears for years... Midia, family and even fans called both of them dramatic and look how it ended. Worlds have power.  If u dont have nothing to say dont say nothing. No one have ideia whats is goin on so just respect 

EXACTLY. it's mind-blowing how some people can jump straight to conclusions with accusations of them being dramatic - that's so harmful and presumptuous. like who the hell are you to make those conclusions? do you know those people personally? 

mUENGN9.png

i find it really sad how a good chunk of people (outside of lanaboards) are probably going to think this is a good thing because of stuff like qUeStIoN fOr ThE cUlTuRe... :wtf2: she shouldn't feel like she needs to do this... it's so upsetting how toxic some people can be :wtf2: she deserves her voice & her freedom to be herself, if people can't handle it (or know how to read & comprehend) that's their issue :wtf2:

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!