LDRO

Instagram Updates

Alot of people calling her fat on Twitter quotes.. alot of bad comments about her face on Instagram... A famous TikToker killed himself last month but Internet keeps being evil and thinking is cool to being shady. ITS NOT. Comments can make someone to have meltdowns. Its so sad

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Just now, Frangipani said:

It's so trivial but it feels so sad watching her deactivate everything :wowcry:

why do I feel like crying :bebe:

i’m with u on that i literally caught myself tearing up like why am i so distraught over this lol 

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i find it really sad how a good chunk of people are probably going to think this is a good thing because of stuff like qUeStIoN fOr ThE cUlTuRe... :wtf2: she shouldn't feel like she needs to do this... it's so upsetting how toxic some people can be :wtf2:

I hate how some of her own fans suggest that she needs to be censored and that Twitter or Instagram “need to be taken away from her” :wtf: what disgusting handling and coddling of an intelligent, grown woman. 

3 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I hate how some of her own fans suggest that she needs to be censored and that Twitter or Instagram “need to be taken away from her” :wtf:

somebody famous doesn't 100% fit the woke/progressive viewpoint and they absolutely tear her apart :wtf: we live in a world where people don't think for themselves... however lana thinks for herself & questions today's society... they ripped her apart because of it :aw: people should be more understanding & compassionate, and looking back... i don't even understand why people thought qftc was that bad... we ALL know she was just expressing her desire to be authentic like everybody else, without being unfairly criticized :eartha2:

WGe8ynS.gif

I know I’m dramatic and pathetic, but I can’t be here when the Instagram goes. It’s just too sad. I know we’ll get through this with love and support from each other and I think she will be back eventually (manifesting). I wish all of you the very best day possible under the circumstances. 

If someone opened this site right now without any context of the past few days, I seriously think they'd think that Lana was dead 

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, Surf Noir said:

i find it really sad how a good chunk of people (outside of lanaboards) are probably going to think this is a good thing because of stuff like qUeStIoN fOr ThE cUlTuRe... :wtf2: she shouldn't feel like she needs to do this... it's so upsetting how toxic some people can be :wtf2: she deserves her voice & her freedom to be herself, if people can't handle it (or know how to read & comprehend) that's their issue :wtf2:

Few days ago an argentinian youtuber I follow called her "white supremacist" and "Trump supporter" on an Arcadia reaction video, without having even reading about what truly happened with her that made that kind of acussations to emerge. Just for keeping on track with what seems to be the "cool" position to hold regarding her.

If the general ambience is that, Lana couldnt do anything better than what she's doing. I mean, we all know she's been quite ignorant and unsensitive many times when expressing herself since the beginning of her career, but to call her a "white supremacist"... The level of frivolity just makes me sick.