LDRO

Instagram Updates

Just now, Surf Noir said:

facebook? isn't that controlled by her team? if youtube goes i might cry... her youtube is especially iconic and all of her music & music videos are there...

I'm pretty sure that no matter what, her youtube will stay. I don't think she'd delete all of her music videos, especially since she just dropped one (and the era is still starting up)

imageproxy.jpg

12 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

i think it may be a way to stir up some headlines, before she decimates the media / gets her revenge as she’s been hinting at. 

anyone can start reactivate again, not through love, but through revenge :true:

it's so weird because when i type instagram and twitter in my browser, it literally auto-fills with her handle because i check her profile the most

... gonna take a while to get used to this :crai:

1 minute ago, sjatib said:

Few days ago an argentinian youtuber I follow called her "white supremacist" and "Trump supporter" on an Arcadia reaction video, without having even reading about what truly happened with her that made that kind of acussations to emerge. Just for keeping on track with what seems to be the "cool" position to hold regarding her.

If the general ambience is that, Lana couldnt do anything better than what she's doing. I mean, we all know she's been quite ignorant and unsensitive many times when expressing herself since the beginning of her career, but to call her a "white supremacist"... The level of frivolity just makes me sick.

because of people like this, terms like "white supremacist" totally lose their weight & meaning... it's so irresponsible...

WGe8ynS.gif

3 minutes ago, gatadelrey said:

I know I’m dramatic and pathetic, but I can’t be here when the Instagram goes. It’s just too sad. I know we’ll get through this with love and support from each other and I think she will be back eventually (manifesting). I wish all of you the very best day possible under the circumstances. 

Don’t worry, everything is gonna be okay :wub:

I really don't understand how this is sad. Like, days can go by without her showing traces of life but suddenly she deactivates her social networks and it is the worst thing that could have happened? I don't know, I'm so indifferent about the situation.

24 minutes ago, In My Feelings said:

A fitting final photo.

The MV for High by the Beach revolves around the press constantly following her, and then, at the end, she blows up the helicopter. Now however, she's escaping from the press again by leaving social media.

She just wants peace.

HER MIND :trisha:

very weird that there's this insinuation her deactivating her social medias is her losing her freedom or giving in when it's actually gaining a fuckton of it...some of these fans are drowning in this parasocial relationship the girl isn't dying none of us should've had this much access to a woman none of us know in the first place ?

i know EYE'd rather lana just live her life and make her music and poetry and tell us what's been happening in the in-between time via edited published work rather than cringy instagram stories or miscommunicated thoughts on her place in the "culture" or whatever 

Just now, Surf Noir said:

because of people like this, terms like "white supremacist" totally lose their weight & meaning... it's so irresponsible...

Yes, exactly... Its absolutely ridiculous that this kind of behaviour is being held even by progressive people. Like, it isn't a popularity contest where you take severe acussations and throw them at discretion to gain points. Its absolutely disgusting to see.

2 minutes ago, Arcadia said:

It's like the purge but in a Lana universe

thanos snapping her accounts all but her myspace getting deleted !

1 minute ago, Coyote said:

I really don't understand how this is sad. Like, days can go by without her showing traces of life but suddenly she deactivates her social networks and it is the worst thing that could have happened? I don't know, I'm so indifferent about the situation.

I feel like most people (including me) are not sad because she won’t post but rather at how she must be feeling to decide to abruptly close her social media.

I used to work in one of the major record labels and social media is crucial for release date of a project, not only for communicating to your fan base but by sharing/supporting the digital platforms’ support for her album. So if even if with all of this in mind she decided to post that sad looking video a month before her release, then something must be wrong with her at the moment.

zXzLCRU.png