LDRO

Instagram Updates

yall are dramatic AF. ok i understand her quitting social media is going to difficult her relashionship with her fans but it's not like she's dead, artists didn't have social media before it was a thing and it was fine. lorde doesn't have social media and it's fine. this doesn't mean that she's sad, if anything it means that she's going to be more happy. chill out

so i was having the feeling that she was leaving the country because of the passport photos, and her lyric about still being western bound as she is leaving LA, like there is no where further west you could go..... except Hawaii maybe especially since she posted the documentary edge of paradise photo which takes place there

fuck this hits hard
RIP LANA :( 1985-2021

You will forever be in my heart, your legacy will live forever! May your soul reach Paradise in the afterlife, we’ll gonna miss your ig until we die. 

Just now, Honeyyoung said:

yall are dramatic AF. ok i understand her quitting social media is going to difficult her relashionship with her fans but it's not like she's dead, artists didn't have social media before it was a thing and it was fine. lorde doesn't have social media and it's fine. this doesn't mean that she's sad, if anything it means that she's going to be more happy. chill out

we're gonna miss feeling closer to her, let people feel sad if they feel sad, looking back at old instagram posts was so bittersweet, we'll miss her selfies, her photoshoots, her random videos, announcements, etc. also i don't get the lorde comparisons, this isn't about lorde, this is lanaboards, not lordeboards :toofunny:

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

1 hour ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

@HoneymoonDaddy daddy do u have this? if not @plastiscguy pls make an edit for us :krylie:

I can't make a fully piano only demo, but I can remake one of the demos that Jack played. It had the piano and some percussion on it ?

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

2 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

I'm not reading all that but I'm happy for you

Or sorry that happened :yawn:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

2 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

dude it's the literal line of communication that we will miss. we know she's not dead wtf lol and don't mention lorde rn i can only deal w so much :true:

mUENGN9.png

2 minutes ago, How2Disappear said:

so i was having the feeling that she was leaving the country because of the passport photos, and her lyric about still being western bound as she is leaving LA, like there is no where further west you could go..... except Hawaii maybe especially since she posted the documentary edge of paradise photo which takes place there

Omg your mind. Remember the phase where she was obsessed with the random mom influencer who lives in Hawaii…. ?

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

we're gonna miss feeling closer to her, let people feel sad if they feel sad, looking back at old instagram posts was so bittersweet, we'll miss her selfies, her photoshoots, her random videos, announcements, etc. also i don't get the lorde comparisons, this isn't about lorde, this is lanaboards, not lordeboards :toofunny:

It’s not like she has deactivated forever. She said “for now”. 

I'm hoping that we get at least one interview during the BB era. It's not completely unrealistic (we got a few during Chemtrails). It'd just be nice to hear from her that way. I'm trying to think of this objectively and remember that before the late 2000s-early 2010s, most artists weren't on social media. RIP Instagram user @/lanadelrey 

imageproxy.jpg

3 minutes ago, Arcadia said:

I like being dramatic. It's fun.

a snippet thread for 1 unreleased song has 90+ pages, and this forum basically threw a party when she changed her pfp on her now-defunct instagram page, we're naturally dramatic :toofunny:

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

4 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

so how will she announce anything? will her management do it for her? will everything be a complete surprise? (besides anything from insiders) :toofunny:

Before social media, we learned about new releases via big conventional ad campaigns by the label, interviews/tv appearances, and word of mouth among fans. So, maybe 1 out of 3?

My condolences to the Grants :ohno: She was literally the cutest and smartest person in the family…I wonder how Chuck and Charlie will feel after she abandoned them and stopped posting selfies with them :/ Grieving is never easy