LDRO

Instagram Updates

Thinking of that interview from the past few years where she said she plans to eventually get her tattoos removed so she won’t be recognised (which is also kind of funny because come on people aren’t going to see someone who’s face looks like Lana Del Rey but then think oh it’s not her if by chance they get a glimpse at her hands and see there aren’t any tattoos on them ?)

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Just now, Surf Noir said:

a snippet thread for 1 unreleased song has 90+ pages, and this forum basically threw a party when she changed her pfp on her now-defunct instagram page, we're naturally dramatic :toofunny:

We get it from our mama :silly:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I will speak for myself on this but..

Lana's presence and art has literally saved my life. I cant even begin to explain to you the pain and darkness i've gone through and how having her music and seeing her made it so much more bearable. I know it seems silly, but for people who don't have a lot emotionally, she is the thing we look forward to to keep us going. The extremely sudden absence leaves an empty spot for me. It was the one thing i had to feel connected to her. It may be different for you, but please at least understand and allow people to react the way they need to. This forum is pretty much the only thing we have to be able to connect with each other about someone we all love so deeply. 

faSE.gif

Just now, 5adboy said:

My condolences to the Grants :ohno: She was literally the cutest and smartest person in the family…I wonder how Chuck and Charlie will feel after she abandoned them and stopped posting selfies with them :/ Grieving is never easy

she literally lives with them... i think they'll be fine :godlaugh2:

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

1 minute ago, 5adboy said:

My condolences to the Grants :ohno: She was literally the cutest and smartest person in the family…I wonder how Chuck and Charlie will feel after she abandoned them and stopped posting selfies with them :/ Grieving is never easy

this actually isn't funny

1 minute ago, your dealer said:

Lana's presence and art has literally saved my life. I cant even begin to explain to you the pain and darkness i've gone through and how having her music and seeing her made it so much more bearable. I know it seems silly, but for people who don't have a lot emotionally, she is the thing we look forward to to keep us going. The extremely sudden absence leaves an empty spot for me. It was the one thing i had to feel connected to her. It may be different for you, but please at least understand and allow people to react the way they need to. This forum is pretty much the only thing we have to be able to connect with each other about someone we all love so deeply. 

luv u king :trisha:

mUENGN9.png

I literally feel the exact same way. 

....In other news, Juicy J supports her decision?? Very random but that's nice, I guess

imageproxy.jpg

THIS. I strongly believe that childhood isn't the only crucial stage to development. Whatever you're interested in between ages 12-14 is also HIGHLY important to who you become as an adult. So for me, at that age as I was dealing with a troublesome home-life and coming to terms with my sexuality and also dealing with my first breakup...all I had was Lana. 

And sure, maybe it's not fair of us to ask that of her. To be the crutch when we're in too much pain to walk. But this shit hurts man. It's worrying. The possibility of not having that connection between her and the fan base. 

Idk just my thoughts. 

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Just now, Surf Noir said:

i misread this as "juicy couture" and i was SO confused :hide: it's nice he supports her, though

Lana x Juicy Couture collab incoming 2022 :true:

imageproxy.jpg

6 minutes ago, your dealer said:

yes. this all the way.

there are two artists who i felt close to despite not actually knowing them and they are Lana Del Rey and Lil Peep. When Peep died, it fucking broke me. with Lana leaving, it's not the same bc she's still alive, but it feels like a loss too.

giphy.gif

She could have left comments and tags deactivated and keep her Instagram active so she wouldn’t have to interact with anyone. Also, she could do like Beyonce and stop following everyone. Comments are where people attack her the most. But she took this weird decision in the middle of an album rollout. I want to understand her but I can’t (the marketing decision, her personal decision is completely understandable). 

17 minutes ago, How2Disappear said:

so i was having the feeling that she was leaving the country because of the passport photos, and her lyric about still being western bound as she is leaving LA, like there is no where further west you could go..... except Hawaii maybe especially since she posted the documentary edge of paradise photo which takes place there

i just read this omg... 

mUENGN9.png

Lana DMed this to a fan before she deactivated :trisha:

(if it's not real that's my bad lol)

imageproxy.jpg

Was reading some recent articles and kept thinking how this is the right decision:

https://tonedeaf.thebrag.com/lana-del-rey-covid-pandemic/amp/

I will miss her (often random) posts and comments on ig, but I applaud her decision. She‘s smart enough to focus on herself and her health. Sm is a toxic place- one day you‘re everybody‘s darling, the next day they‘ll drag you whenever they can.