LDRO

Instagram Updates

You know this is probably the best decision she's ever made especially from a mental health point of view. 

All that hate, all that body shaming. The constant pressure all the time gets to you no matter how strong you are. She did the right thing and whilst her absence is upsetting, I'd rather Lana be happy than go through anymore of the bullshit that entails with being on social media sites. 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

this is good, she will be mysterious and interesting. she’s edgy! and we will have new music and stuff as surprises!! so exciting

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Listening to Arcadia… and thinking.. how much I love her. She is our angel, our flawed angel! they really did mistook her kindness… even in words and how she sings certain lines I see how sweet she is, how humble… I hope she takes a good care of herself !!! If this decision is good for her mental stability then, automatically, it’s good for us too… 

16 minutes ago, your dealer said:

I will speak for myself on this but..

Lana's presence and art has literally saved my life. I cant even begin to explain to you the pain and darkness i've gone through and how having her music and seeing her made it so much more bearable. I know it seems silly, but for people who don't have a lot emotionally, she is the thing we look forward to to keep us going. The extremely sudden absence leaves an empty spot for me. It was the one thing i had to feel connected to her. It may be different for you, but please at least understand and allow people to react the way they need to. This forum is pretty much the only thing we have to be able to connect with each other about someone we all love so deeply. 

Exactly, Lana had built all of us and we’re truly a community. Feel free to hit any of us up :) I am sure many of us share the same tenderness as Lana and through her we unite :) hugs! 

2 minutes ago, Macintosh Manhattan said:

You know this is probably the best decision she's ever made especially from a mental health point of view. 

All that hate, all that body shaming. The constant pressure all the time gets to you no matter how strong you are. She did the right thing and whilst her absence is upsetting, I'd rather Lana be happy than go through anymore of the bullshit that entails with being on social media sites. 

undoubtedly! just the fact she has/had to experience that shit is what's troubling :xcry: 

mUENGN9.png

For me personally, Lana's music is more than enough to keep me connected to her, but I wholeheartedly understand why her deleting her socials is hard for some of us. She's been very active with us and shared so much with us, so it can be difficult to adjust to that going away. 

imageproxy.jpg

2 hours ago, Turtledove said:

Im kinda skeptical if she will actually stay off social media. She will likely make a new account within the next few years. 

I’m sure she can just reactivate her existing account anytime she wants.

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

22 minutes ago, your dealer said:

I will speak for myself on this but..

Lana's presence and art has literally saved my life. I cant even begin to explain to you the pain and darkness i've gone through and how having her music and seeing her made it so much more bearable. I know it seems silly, but for people who don't have a lot emotionally, she is the thing we look forward to to keep us going. The extremely sudden absence leaves an empty spot for me. It was the one thing i had to feel connected to her. It may be different for you, but please at least understand and allow people to react the way they need to. This forum is pretty much the only thing we have to be able to connect with each other about someone we all love so deeply. 

I didn't even think about this from this perspective :/

I honestly don't care too much about social media and I'm happy that Lana is deactivating for her own mental health and happiness, but I can now definitely understand where some of you are coming from :wowcry: she's once in a lifetime artist for sure and now I've been reminded of how important the feeling of connection can be, either with Lana/Lana's art or with people who feel the same way. I'm honestly so happy that we have this forum to interact with each other and feel some of that ❤️ 

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

Well, sadness and farewell made me want to buy new merch to support her even if I already purchased almost everything about BB :thumb3: 

Maybe this is just a genius marketing strategy nobody saw coming :wowcry: we stan a strategic queen 

Listening to Dealer while reading this thread and ngl it's making me feel a tad bit sad considering everything going on right now :defeated: but I just remind myself she's only deactivating and not deleting her socials so I think everyone should calm down but why Lana why did you have to make this exit so over dramatic with the HBTB still :judgingu4:

R5sPD4M.jpg

remember when ed/ben said she’s been thinking of something she might “pull off” for years & then shared a fan theory on their story…. was this part of the huge thing ? disappearing ? ? 

i need to get off my phone but it just makes me sad for some reason (which is so dumb it’s just social media) i just wonder how we will find out about future music