LDRO

Instagram Updates

Lana Del Rey really said - "no more privilege for ya twinks NO MORE"

Us as a fandom, did abuse the privilege of getting in touch with her personal life at some point. Come to think of it...

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

37 minutes ago, your dealer said:

I will speak for myself on this but..

Lana's presence and art has literally saved my life. I cant even begin to explain to you the pain and darkness i've gone through and how having her music and seeing her made it so much more bearable. I know it seems silly, but for people who don't have a lot emotionally, she is the thing we look forward to to keep us going. The extremely sudden absence leaves an empty spot for me. It was the one thing i had to feel connected to her. It may be different for you, but please at least understand and allow people to react the way they need to. This forum is pretty much the only thing we have to be able to connect with each other about someone we all love so deeply. 

YES THIS, LUV YA

I’m fairly certain this has been her plan all along.  Remember during COCC she talked about knowing where she needed to go as an artist, but that it was going to be very hard to do?  That, along with the line “not from the land of the palms so I know I can’t stay here / I’m not native,” leads me to believe that she’s going to leave LA and commit to a quiet simple life somewhere in the middle of North America and just focus on her art.  I’m sure Joan Baez has been a real mentor to her during this process.  

Let's manifest someone l*aked the album and she will activate her twitter just to give us another "u little fuckers" moment again.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Let's manifest someone l*aked the album and she will activate her twitter just to give us another "u little fuckers" moment again.

This is NOT the answer :crossed:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

the world or at least a lot of social media let a real great woman go. woke up to it sayin "this page's not available" n teared up, (actually I cried i'm cryin rn but it's ok) it's not the same as having ur irl or even online friends but damn. this woman taught n reinforced me that it was ok to be soft in a real harsh world. she was/is a rare safe space n place. maybe they'll realize better. 

UV/Honeymoon