LDRO

Instagram Updates

7 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

literally. she endured a lot and stayed on social media for quite some time despite the barrage of hate :trisha:

Let's hope this break will improve her mental health, she really deserves it :krylie:

literally listening to velvet crowbar as i'm typing this rn. and i'm definitely upset she's deactivating, especially right before a release. but i'm so happy she's taking time for herself. honestly surprised she didn't do earlier, i know i would have if i was in her position. all the body shaming and everything, i can't imagine. i think she'll come back eventually though. maybe next month or next year, i don't know. stay hopeful babes <3 sending my love to all of you who feel lonely and isolated rn

1 hour ago, GetFree said:

I’m sure she can just reactivate her existing account anytime she wants.

twitter accounts disappear permanently after thirty days of deactivation.. but facebook and insta accounts can be reactivated at any time as long as lana selected "temporarily disable" and not "permanently delete" 

48 minutes ago, Salvatore91 said:

I’m fairly certain this has been her plan all along.  Remember during COCC she talked about knowing where she needed to go as an artist, but that it was going to be very hard to do?  That, along with the line “not from the land of the palms so I know I can’t stay here / I’m not native,” leads me to believe that she’s going to leave LA and commit to a quiet simple life somewhere in the middle of North America and just focus on her art.  I’m sure Joan Baez has been a real mentor to her during this process.  

As much as I want her to have one last big era where she fly rockets the charts this seems like the road she is going to take and it’s the best for her. Honestly her life is very iconic and she’s one of the most interesting people I’ve seen. Crazy to thing that she come out very struggling only to release the most influential album of the decade to get back into her shell to continue her art, not her career.

12 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

He deleted :icant:What did the DM say? 

It said something like

I just wanted to thank you so much for everything. I’m coming off socials so send me your details so I can send you some good stuff. Lots of love 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

9 minutes ago, yourolllikethunder said:

Just a little thought/dream: what if she used the post office in LDR Village to communicate with us somehow?! or anyway through the Village & it was part of the plan all along? :really:

i would love that tbh, or even if she'd send us periodical e-mails like lorde's been doing with her fans. just disappearing would be... painful.

30 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

twitter accounts disappear permanently after thirty days of deactivation.. but facebook and insta accounts can be reactivated at any time as long as lana selected "temporarily disable" and not "permanently delete" 

lemme steal that lanadelrey username from ha on twitter :blush2: see you in thirty days