LDRO

Instagram Updates

The way she didn't even post BB's tracklist (even tho we totally already knew what songs were on it), but that's all the more reason to believe she def lurks here :pout:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Man...I’m really going to miss her.

I think everyone feels a bit emotional about it because she prefaced it with that video message, which I think she very strategically put out to get some closure on her level of visibility and to communicate that this decision means something more for her. 

I wish her nothing but the best! We love you, Lana! :wub::$

Feeling like a ~lost little girl~ without mama Lana on IG :xcry: But again, I know this decision is one she's making out of her best interest, and I hope she's able to find the peace and privacy she's looking for. In the meantime, I'll miss her endlessly, and will always be sending her so much love ♥️

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Yesterday I was like wtf but today I find all of it rather amusing

Obviously I hope there is nothing amiss and that she feels better for ditching socials, but she went about it in such a dramatic Cancer way

I, an Aries, find it impossible to understand why you wouldn't just yell at people and then log off

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I think it's best for her, and her music too- when just the other day I was talking about how the social media references in her music are annoying... 

It would be cool if Lana's actions here encouraged younger people to step back from it too, like Mars Argo's iconic "delete your facebook", but let's face it, us stans are a TYPE of people and we need to talk constantly about everything :teehee:

I hope she at least takes a year or two break, but I'm certainly going to be paying more attention to any interviews or videos posted from now on. I'm not openly begging her to become elusive again, but I just have a good feeling about this. 

Lana reached out to a few stans before deactivating and like could you just imagine?? Minutes b4 disappearing Lana thinks of you specifically and reaches out for your info to keep in touch??? What a dream :wub: hope those stans know just how lucky they are

8 minutes ago, Downtown Baby Doll said:

Apparently she sent this DM to one of the mega stans before she deactivated. Not sure what the message reads. Maybe some stans are out here with her phone number or sumn?

image-6487327.jpg

yes i'm jealous but also it's lowkey kind of weird

That is really cute aw. She sounds so sweet