LDRO

Instagram Updates

I find the whole thing bizarre she could just delete twitter and Instagram off her phone and leave it active.  If she’s that affected by critics and the media maybe she should see a celebrity psychologist or something. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

8 minutes ago, afghan doll said:

Lana reached out to a few stans before deactivating and like could you just imagine?? Minutes b4 disappearing Lana thinks of you specifically and reaches out for your info to keep in touch??? What a dream :wub: hope those stans know just how lucky they are

FUCK those stans :kiss3: 

3 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I find the whole thing bizarre she could just delete twitter and Instagram off her phone and leave it active.  If she’s that affected by critics and the media maybe she should see a celebrity psychologist or something. 

a celebrity psychologist :rip:

mUENGN9.png

I can't belive the video popped while I was chilling in a Café and thinking "Ohh she is probably rambling who gives a fuck" not even playing it, then I visit LB the next day and see that Instagram Updates has +200 replies. My face was like :wat: thinking it was something positive but instead I witnessed meltdowns. What a ride. 

Someone on instagram just commented that she was allegedly in a mental institution earlier this year. What the fuck? You guys are probably familiar with that. Was her poor mental health maybe the reason she will leave social media. 

Also that leaves to her promoting music in an old fashion way which I look forward to. She will need to give interviews instead of basic ass instagram posts. Always be optimistic. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

Dont know if this has been posted, but here is the video for those who missed it / those who wanna re-watch it :

She was so emotional, so was I, and I'm still emotional each time I re-watch it.

23 minutes ago, gasstationkween said:

Do yall think I shoud get a Lana like a nose job I liked her nose recently on instgrm I love Bella seannn 

Bella swan 

I hope you're joking. Btw, I don't usually analyze her features until Arcadia close up shots. Her nose there looks like a mix between her natural nose and BTD fake looking but still gorgeous nose. Maybe she tweaked it to look more natural, idk. 

5 minutes ago, shady said:

I can't belive the video popped while I was chilling in a Café and thinking "Ohh she is probably rambling who gives a fuck" not even playing it, then I visit LB the next day and see that Instagram Updates has +200 replies. My face was like :wat: thinking it was something positive but instead I witnessed meltdowns. What a ride. 

Someone on instagram just commented that she was allegedly in a mental institution earlier this year. What the fuck? You guys are probably familiar with that. Was her poor mental health maybe the reason she will leave social media. 

Also that leaves to her promoting music in an old fashion way which I look forward to. She will need to give interviews instead of basic ass instagram posts. Always be optimistic. 

Yes! This is the main reason I feel so positive about this!

I don't expect it to be the exact same as before (pre-LFL), but that's also why I'm so interested to see what happens. 

21 minutes ago, Downtown Baby Doll said:

Apparently she sent this DM to one of the mega stans before she deactivated. Not sure what the message reads. Maybe some stans are out here with her phone number or sumn?

image-6487327.jpg

yes i'm jealous but also it's lowkey kind of weird

Probably a wildly unpopular opinion, and nothing against him personally but picking out a few people and giving them special treatment is just really cringe to me. There were countless fans in the comments who seemed devastated; I bet the vast majority didn't get shit but that ^ guy does cos he has the money and means to go to her shows, probably lives in LA etc

That is one of the reasons that idm she's ditched socials. The other reasons are what @Ultra Violet said

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 minute ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Probably a wildly unpopular opinion, and nothing against him personally but picking out a few people and giving them special treatment is just really cringe to me. There were countless fans in the comments who seemed devastated; I bet the vast majority didn't get shit but that ^ guy does cos he has the money and means to go to her shows, probably lives in LA etc

That is one of the reasons that idm she's ditched socials. The other reasons are what @Ultra Violet said

but it's also natural to build actual relationships w a few fans that she sees/interacts w often, regardless of whether those fans are just rich weirdos or not :true: to lana, they might have actually become friends that she interacts with from time to time

2 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

And PLEASE dont be a cringe talking bad things about social media on every interview like Lorde.... There is only one Enya in a castle. Ty :fabcat:

i ACTUALLY fucking love u :true:

mUENGN9.png

18 minutes ago, shady said:

I'm assuming Lana currently sees a therapist, and a lot of therapists will definitely suggest their patients to step back from social media for their mental wellbeing so I guess Lana took the advice

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

10 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

but it's also natural to build actual relationships w a few fans that she sees/interacts w often, regardless of whether those fans are just rich weirdos or not :true: to lana, they might have actually become friends that she interacts with from time to time

i ACTUALLY fucking love u :true:

I personally don't believe in genuine artist-fan relationships. There's this power dynamic, I'm here adoring Lana's art, knowing a lot about her art and her persona. I know nothing about Elizabeth Grant and she sees me as a stranger who adores her. Do you see my point? Same with love relationships. 

23 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Ya very much this. There’s people online that are severely upset and I get that she obviously can’t reach out to every fan, but you know these people will use this in every instance they can as an “exclusive!1!!11!” 

this whole thing is just sorta… :rip: 

54 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Yesterday I was like wtf but today I find all of it rather amusing

Obviously I hope there is nothing amiss and that she feels better for ditching socials, but she went about it in such a dramatic Cancer way

I, an Aries, find it impossible to understand why you wouldn't just yell at people and then log off

my virgo ass would just deactivate and go :pout: