LDRO

Instagram Updates

nah if she msgd me i'd've kept that a secret sharing secrets are great hell yeah im jealous but i guess who wouldn't be.

im kinda just thinking about how the album release is gonna be when it finally does come. it's sorta like the celebrant didn't really attend, that kinda thing.   

but i guess, at the heart of things. it's great to know that we're living at the same time of thee Lana Del Rey n get to enjoy her artistry real time. the music's always gonna be there, be here so there's that.

UV/Honeymoon

11 minutes ago, House of Balloons said:

Yesterday I was like wtf but today I find all of it rather amusing

Obviously I hope there is nothing amiss and that she feels better for ditching socials, but she went about it in such a dramatic Cancer way

I, an Aries, find it impossible to understand why you wouldn't just yell at people and then log off

11 minutes ago, House of Balloons said:

my virgo ass would just deactivate and go :pout:

my gemini ass would’ve made a theatrical (and melancholic) last post and kept it up for a few hours to read comments off my burner acc before deactivating, then ultimately decide that it was dramatic and reactivate my acc the next day

2 minutes ago, afghan doll said:

my gemini ass would’ve made a theatrical (and melancholic) last post and kept it up for a few hours to read comments off my burner acc before deactivating, then ultimately decide that it was dramatic and reactivate my acc the next day

in true kanye west fashion 

8 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

oh I just remembered that Father John Misty also deleted all of his social media two years ago (and we know she is pals with him and his wife Emma) just some thoughts on trying to make it seem okay ... hah

Collab confirmed 

oprah-winfrey-scream.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

41 minutes ago, gasstationkween said:

Ugh not dem dumb lorde stans gonna try and cum for huh after that trash tampon selling green loving album 

Why the hate for Lorde.... SP is a great album!!

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

1 hour ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I find the whole thing bizarre she could just delete twitter and Instagram off her phone and leave it active.  If she’s that affected by critics and the media maybe she should see a celebrity psychologist or something. 

that's her way of dealing with it, atleast respect it

1 hour ago, gasstationkween said:

Ugh not dem dumb lorde stans gonna try and cum for huh after that trash tampon selling green loving album 

Hollering

1 hour ago, House of Balloons said:

my virgo ass would just deactivate and go :pout:

Omg same Virgo bestie it’s been like 4 months since I posted on social media and I just ghosted like 3 people :party:

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

35 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

that's her way of dealing with it, atleast respect it

Yeah she can do what she like’s it doesn’t bother me. Although personally I think it’s better to learn how to cope with criticism rather then hide from it, surely this doesn’t help in the long term as eventually she will see or read something negative regardless of what she does. You can’t be a musician and live in an echo chamber always hearing nice things.  She also kind of started  it herself with Questions for the culture...and prolonged it. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Her goodbye video was simultaneously so sweet and so heartbreaking :ohno: It's really not that surprising with the way she is treated by people, but it's sad that she's been pushed to the point of not wanting to share her life with us anymore. I hope this decision brings her some peace of mind and a disconnect from the toxicity of the internet and the cruelty so many people throw her way. Thank goodness she re-assured us that her art isn't going anywhere, I can't wait for all the wonderful things she has in store for us :wub: 

They built me up three hundred feet tall just to tear me down
So I'm leavin' with nothing but laughter, and this town
Arcadia
Findin' my way to ya
I'm leavin' them as I was, five foot eight
Western bound, plus the hate that they gave
By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

:crying4:

2 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Probably a wildly unpopular opinion, and nothing against him personally but picking out a few people and giving them special treatment is just really cringe to me. There were countless fans in the comments who seemed devastated; I bet the vast majority didn't get shit but that ^ guy does cos he has the money and means to go to her shows, probably lives in LA etc

That is one of the reasons that idm she's ditched socials. The other reasons are what @Ultra Violet said

She does this at her live shows too and I have to wonder why she's so hellbent on acting like this with the same fans. When I was at one of her shows in 2018, she announced through the mic that she "recognized some people in the crowd" (which to me indicates people who literally have the money to travel city to city and follow her) and went down to only interact with them and not anyone else. I've never seen any other artist do this. 

2 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Probably a wildly unpopular opinion, and nothing against him personally but picking out a few people and giving them special treatment is just really cringe to me. There were countless fans in the comments who seemed devastated; I bet the vast majority didn't get shit but that ^ guy does cos he has the money and means to go to her shows, probably lives in LA etc

That is one of the reasons that idm she's ditched socials. The other reasons are what @Ultra Violet said

i find this to be cringe on the fans part not lanas. she's built a close relationship with this person so she has every right to want to keep in touch with him, but the whole point of her leaving social media is for privacy and to keep an inner circle so posting that she sent you a private message is completely disregarding her wishes but people will do what they must for clout.

i love you, but you don't understand me.

4 hours ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

twitter accounts disappear permanently after thirty days of deactivation.. but facebook and insta accounts can be reactivated at any time as long as lana selected "temporarily disable" and not "permanently delete" 

I’m sure public figure accounts with millions of followers are subject to other terms and services ruling.

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

Wot if shes preggers……

I can’t figure out what jobs she’s talking about where she would need transparency or whatever…. Not that she owes us an explanation or anything I’m just so curious. She’s not even all that active on Instagram - she’d be in control of her own privacy by deciding what to post and what not to post… something is up… 

Anyway again not that it matters cause it’s her decision I’m just nosy lol

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

23 minutes ago, Vanilla Icy said:

i find this to be cringe on the fans part not lanas. she's built a close relationship with this person so she has every right to want to keep in touch with him, but the whole point of her leaving social media is for privacy and to keep an inner circle so posting that she sent you a private message is completely disregarding her wishes but people will do what they must for clout.

Yeah maybe my post came off wrong, I wasn't blaming her (although as @Lemonade Tea said she does have favourites) but many fans have no boundaries. Like okay, if you have the money and means to follow her around the US or even the world that's your business, but I don't think she should reward that with attention. It's not beneficial for her or for them, because she's just encouraging this brand of toxic frenzied stan behaviour that happens both on and offline.

I mean there have been people (or at least, I know of one person) who even attended a Churchome service just to be close to her, other people have been to her house, etc.

So maybe this is partially an attempt to keep people at arm's length (out of sight out of mind concept), and I can't blame her for that, especially now given that there's a baby in the family.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream