LDRO

Instagram Updates

as someone who doesn't post on any social media since 2019 I got her back but I already miss her so much omg :deadbanana: she deserves peace, peace has no price

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

28 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

i mean at this point i think she makes music for herself and just shares it with us, but i don't think her leaving social media means nothing but leaving social media. she's going to keep doing what she likes, the actual ending is too far from us.

I hope so, but if her reasoning behind leaving social media is get away from the media and toxicity of it all then I don't think that will go away just because she left socials. And if she does still use a finsta, then she's not gonna avoid seeing all the posts about her (whether good or bad)

Obviously she'll keep making music for herself, but I guess what I'm saying is that if leaving social media doesn't fix the problem for her, then "retiring" and never releasing music publicly again might be eventually what she decides to do

The possibility of her not wanting to have some sort of connection with her fans or that she hates the majority of her fanbase makes me really sad . I hope she returns after her break when she feels better

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

33 minutes ago, White Hot Forever said:

Here's an insta video compilation, so many iconic moments :krylie:

This is amazing to watch. It also makes me think about how Lana was the pioneer of the 8mm app. Trailblazing queen :true:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

this topic is pretty much dead but i just have to ask .. why are some of y'all so obsessed with whether lana is pregnant or not?... every time she does something i always see at least someone saying she's pregnant.. like..

I've been listening to a lot of Lana today, and as I've been listening, it really has showed me why Lana leaving social media isn't surprising. Listen to God Knows I Tried, High By The Beach, Dark But Just A Game, Dance Til We Die, Arcadia or even Coachella and Bartender. I feel like this is something she's been thinking about for a while, at least since early this year/late last year. Fame brings a lot of privilege to a person and I don't think anyone can or would deny that. But getting your privacy essentially stolen from you in some ways can be very difficult to deal with as Lana has shared with us through her music. I think stepping away from social media, at least temporarily, might be helpful in Lana gaining some privacy back (we all know she loves to share parts of her life with us, but it can be nice to have moments that happen away from the cameras stay as just that). The comments about her as a person/her appearance that have come flooding in over the past year haven't been helpful either, I'm sure. 

imageproxy.jpg

39 minutes ago, White Hot Forever said:

Here's an insta video compilation, so many iconic moments :krylie:

me watching this like it was the most amazing movie :wowcry:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

She really is getting a deeper form of revenge than we thought with this album. When she first announced it I was expecting something angry, but instead she's telling her story in a really open and honest way, and then retreating from the public before the album is even out. It's heartbreaking revenge and critics will have a harder time trashing her in this new context, without looking even crueler and stupider than they already do. 

Lana is one of the greatest artists of all time (the greatest in my opinion, but I know that's subjective) but so much of the conversation around her is about unfair bullshit that's taken out of context and always paints her in a negative light. Most people who don't listen to her don't even have the slightest clue of the level of talent she has, because they wrote her off years ago before giving her a chance. It's so annoying when I mention Lana in certain settings and I can just feel the energy in the conversation shift as if people think it's problematic to love her. I don't understand how anyone can call this move dramatic on her part, it makes perfect sense and has been a long time coming. All we can really hope for is that her art does became the focus the way it always should have been, although even if it doesn't in the immediate future, there is no doubt that long beyond her time she will be regarded as a complete legend. 

17 minutes ago, uhauljoe said:

this topic is pretty much dead but i just have to ask .. why are some of y'all so obsessed with whether lana is pregnant or not?... every time she does something i always see at least someone saying she's pregnant.. like..

cause thinking is free :fabcat:

I don’t think anyone’s obsessed with her being pregnant but that’s typically just the first thing most people think of

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

She is living her truth and not just preaching it.  I respect that. Ig is stupid.  and being a fan is better when u don’t except updates, I’m sure being an artist is better when u don’t have to deliver promises too. LOCK THA THREAD!

Just now, urgirl said:

She is living her truth and not just preaching it.  I respect that. Ig is stupid.  and being a fan is better when u don’t except updates, I’m sure being an artist is better when u don’t have to deliver promises too. LOCK THA THREAD!

Period!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tommy:

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

49 minutes ago, Deadly Nightshade said:

The possibility of her not wanting to have some sort of connection with her fans or that she hates the majority of her fanbase makes me really sad . I hope she returns after her break when she feels better

Idk if that's the reason 

Imo it probably hits closer to home somehow but only she knows

All her irl friends were on that account; I wouldn't be surprised if she had a falling out with one or more of them (although I hope that isn't the case)

I didn't see any of them like or comment on her last posts which seemed a little unusual but might not mean anything

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

40 minutes ago, lanasgirl said:

i had another thought, maybe she'll come back as elizabeth grant for her next project? 

I was thinking about this too, like if she wants to "shed" the Lana Del Rey persona and release music in a very lowkey way (honestly maybe that's why she released that hope is a dangerous thing video on her uhauljoe YouTube lol) and not have much public interaction at all, releasing stuff under "Elizabeth Grant" or "Lizzy Grant" again might give her the fresh start she wants.

I think it depends on what she wants to do with her career moving forward, and whether she wants to continue to be signed to a major record label or not. It seems like she enjoys making music in studios and working with lots of different producers, and if she goes indie then she may not have access to things like that, but being signed to a big record label means she can't go entirely off the radar either

1 minute ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Idk if that's the reason 

Imo it probably hits closer to home somehow but only she knows

All her irl friends were on that account; I wouldn't be surprised if she had a falling out with one or more of them (although I hope that isn't the case)

I didn't see any of them like or comment on her last posts which seemed a little unusual but might not mean anything

She still has her finsta