LDRO

Instagram Updates

23 hours ago, bel air rose said:

maybe u shouldn’t be on lanaboards then :bye:

firstly i meant posts on social media acting as if she died when she's setting a boundary ...

a second i can have a difference of opinion and it doesn't mean i cant participate here :)

West-Coast-GIF-lana-del-rey-37051506-500

Damn, Lana removing her IG and all made me remember just how interconnected the world is via social media, and how easy it really is to disappear and become anonymous and vague by going blank on socials. Like eventually, nobody outside of close friends etc. would know where you are, how you are, even who you are anymore. 

dwight-shrute-dwight-annoyed.gif

2 hours ago, Frangipani said:

She still has her finsta

That doesn't mean they're all on it 

Anyways I don't know

The most plausible reason imo is that she doesn't want stans; she's outgrown them. 

When she released NFR, Courtney commented that she was finally appealing to the older fans like she wanted, or something to that effect

And there's no question that she's taking a different approach musically

And as strange as it sounds I think a lot of stans will lose interest if her presence is non existent because I think many people are in love with the idea of 2012 - 2015 era Lana and have never let go of it and her abandoning socials is the final severing of that, in a way

Idk I'm just rambling

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

3 hours ago, lanasgirl said:

does anyone know what the song and band at 2:50 is?

The song is called "Wings of Love" by liv, which was a band started by Lykke Li that included Andrew Wyatt, Jeff Bhasker, and Jonathan Wilson

Here's an article about the band and the house party she was at- https://www.vogue.com/article/lykke-li-yola-mezcal-hollywood-party

4 hours ago, DCooper said:

She really is getting a deeper form of revenge than we thought with this album. When she first announced it I was expecting something angry, but instead she's telling her story in a really open and honest way, and then retreating from the public before the album is even out. It's heartbreaking revenge and critics will have a harder time trashing her in this new context, without looking even crueler and stupider than they already do. 

Lana is one of the greatest artists of all time (the greatest in my opinion, but I know that's subjective) but so much of the conversation around her is about unfair bullshit that's taken out of context and always paints her in a negative light. Most people who don't listen to her don't even have the slightest clue of the level of talent she has, because they wrote her off years ago before giving her a chance. It's so annoying when I mention Lana in certain settings and I can just feel the energy in the conversation shift as if people think it's problematic to love her. I don't understand how anyone can call this move dramatic on her part, it makes perfect sense and has been a long time coming. All we can really hope for is that her art does became the focus the way it always should have been, although even if it doesn't in the immediate future, there is no doubt that long beyond her time she will be regarded as a complete legend. 

This pamphlet and its undeniable naked truth :wowcry::cryney2::cryney2:

Some dedicated fans have been re-creating Lana's Insta, but since it's harder to do with her Twitter, here's the web archive: https://web.archive.org/web/20210912062542/https://twitter.com/LanaDelRey

If you want to see snapshots of a specific timeframe here's a link for that too: https://web.archive.org/web/*/https://twitter.com/LanaDelRey

September 14

Dear Diary

A day has passed since Lana deactivated her social media accounts. I‘m starting to miss the car selfies and happy birthday posts.

Message sent with concern that will never be addressed.

xx

E_Hj3b4VcAIEa66?format=jpg&name=small

It's been almost 36 hours since Lana unstanned her fanbase 

I think we need to come up with something to make her stan again

Who among you has a brilliant scheme?

2 minutes ago, Doll Harlow said:

61c0aaeadd070221064452ab0a21ca8461cda3b0

uh just saw this on tumblr

But what is the og source? Is it from another site or is someone just making stuff up?

1 minute ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

It's been almost 36 hours since Lana unstanned her fanbase 

I think we need to come up with something to make her stan again

Who among you has a brilliant scheme?

But what is the og source? Is it from another site or is someone just making stuff up?

I saw it on a reblog. I'm not sure of the actual source :/

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

3 minutes ago, Doll Harlow said:

I saw it on a reblog. I'm not sure of the actual source :/

There is a site that does blind items and they had some for her that ended up being true but I forgot it

42 minutes ago, COCC said:

When she comes back as Lana Del Ra:oprah:

The person (sorry, I forget who) who said that she might come back as Elizabeth Grant might be onto something, especially considering that she put those passports up right before her announcement.

Or the blind item is just bs

6 minutes ago, baddisease said:

so Lana is using drugs again. how sad. :/

I heard people were thinking she was possibly going to rehab due to alcohol abuse because lately she has stated a lot of things that relate to Alcohol Anonymus and alcohol abuse

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

2 minutes ago, Jaeden xx said:

I heard people were thinking she was possibly going to rehab due to alcohol abuse because lately she has stated a lot of things that relate to Alcohol Anonymus and alcohol abuse

she should never have left AA. i know she went before she was famous, she coulda stayed longer.

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Doll Harlow said:

The fact that she probably was feeling bad about her look and she started drinking again to get through it it's making me feel so sad... hope she, in this meantime out of the media and social media, cleans her mind and she is back with new and positive energy... i love her so much :c

original.gif

2 hours ago, Doll Harlow said:

Looks like the format of CDAN (Crazy Days and Nights)

Checked the website and it's on there

Poor Lana, I hope she gets help if she needs it