LDRO

Instagram Updates

1 hour ago, Jaeden xx said:

I heard people were thinking she was possibly going to rehab due to alcohol abuse because lately she has stated a lot of things that relate to Alcohol Anonymus and alcohol abuse

If it’s true, it could explain the weight gain.

Also, addiction is something that never goes away, if she is in fact going to rehab, this is not a bad thing. We should be less focused on her drinking again and more focused on the fact that she is getting help.

In saying that though, she could also very much not be in rehab but sitting at home by the pool painting her nails. Who the fuck knows.

2 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

The person (sorry, I forget who) who said that she might come back as Elizabeth Grant might be onto something, especially considering that she put those passports up right before her announcement.

Or the blind item is just bs

idk if anyone else said this too but if not, it was me! i just kinda have this feeling that she's done with the lana del rey persona and she could be thinking about rebranding herself as elizabeth grant to be even more true to herself. anyway, it's just a guess and i might be completely wrong.

btw is it really confirmed that her time at interscope is over, and this was her last album for them? that could also fit perfectly into this theory. maybe interscope didn't want her to get rid of lana del rey, so now she's gonna be elizabeth grant for capitol records.

26 minutes ago, lanasgirl said:

idk if anyone else said this too but if not, it was me! i just kinda have this feeling that she's done with the lana del rey persona and she could be thinking about rebranding herself as elizabeth grant to be even more true to herself. anyway, it's just a guess and i might be completely wrong.

btw is it really confirmed that her time at interscope is over, and this was her last album for them? that could also fit perfectly into this theory. maybe interscope didn't want her to get rid of lana del rey, so now she's gonna be elizabeth grant for capitol records.

Yes, it was you! Thanks for replying.

It also ties in with the concept of transparency

ETA: okay yeah my friend remembered the site and the blind is from there: https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2021/09/blind-item-1_12.html

Also quite a few others that appear to be about Lana but how true any of them are, no idea

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

7 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Yes, it was you! Thanks for replying.

It also ties in with the concept of transparency

right, it'd actually make sense. and now i'm gonna be reaching even more but maybe she wants to get rid of the people who would only follow lana del rey by deactivating all her @ lanadelrey accounts. and set up new ones as elizabeth grant to keep her circle closer because the fans who truly love her and are in it for the music will find her. wild thought and probably not true but hey, we'll see what happens. i'm hyped either way

Interesting post. I still don't know how this person can say with such certainty that Lana is going to change her look though.

Also I know this is a touchy subject, but I do feel as if the weight gain could be from being off alcohol. The same thing happened to Gerard Way. When he was drinking, he was skinny, and when he wasn't drinking, he gained. Often times when you give up one addiction, you take on another addiction (food for example) to fill that void. That's just how it goes I guess. But I hope Lana gets help, and I don't think she's the type of person who is ashamed to ask for it.

Of course this is just speculation and shouldn't be taken as facts so keep that in mind! :)

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I still don't understand why she would stop performing under Lana Del Rey, and I don't think she will. She said herself that it's just a stage/nickname and not a "persona"

Even though she was going as Lizzy Grant in the early years she's also been using "Lana" for a long time, like 2007 at latest (mentioned in Brite Lites demo and Wayamaya).

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

8 minutes ago, Bones Are Blue said:

I still don't understand why she would stop performing under Lana Del Rey, and I don't think she will. She said herself that it's just a stage/nickname and not a persona.

Even though she was going as Lizzy Grant in the early years she's also been using "Lana" for a long time, like 2007 at latest (mentioned in Brite Lites demo and Wayamaya).

She's using Lana as nickname for really long time and I don't understand why she should change back to Lizzy, when literally even siblings called her Lana. She'll be Lana, she's just going to break now from public eye. Not from music.

4 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

She's using Lana as nickname for really long time and I don't understand why she should change back to Lizzy, when literally even siblings called her Lana. She'll be Lana, she's just going to break now from public eye. Not from music.

Exactly! That theory really makes zero sense to me :rip: 

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

I think the reason for a name change would be that she wants to start fresh or that she feels like she's outgrown it or whatever

All of her friends call her Lana (and I think Chunk does, too?) She might feel like she's lost herself somewhat idk

I'm not saying it's true just that there would be valid reasons for it imo

I wouldn’t be surprised if she dropped Lana Del Rey. She’s changed her names around a lot in the beginning and now it just seems like she wants to keep creating music, but not for a large fandom. She knows her true stans will find her and support the music if she changes. The possible ending of interscope and starting over at Capitol or elsewhere, maybe she feels now is the time to do it. Idk. 

I feel like this "she will come back with her real name" is one of this fandoms favourite fantasies for whatever reason but I don't think it would make sense, nor that it will ever happen

a) If she wants more privacy, it would be inconsequential to use her real name

b) She's been so long with this persona/ nickname that it has more or less merged with her.

c) Everytime she released something it would be introduced with "Elizabeth Grant, formerly known as Lana Del Rey", so she would not "get rid" of the alias anyway

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I didn't even know the existence of this website and i used to have a tumblr account :toofunny: . Are these rumors really true? 

rip grammar

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

1 minute ago, Deadly Nightshade said:

I didn't even know the existence of this website and i used to have a tumblr account :toofunny: . Is these rumors really true? 

It's difficult to say. Many of them are plausible but not provable

I guess we shall see

Anyways she told that person in their IG comments just before she left that she was gonna "use" their BB promotion edit

How's she gonna do that if she doesn't come back for the release :oic3:

Thank you and good night

28 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Anyways she told that person in their IG comments just before she left that she was gonna "use" their BB promotion edit

How's she gonna do that if she doesn't come back for the release :oic3:

Thank you and good night

Yeah, that and her sudden flurry of posts just before her SM exodus video make me think it was a very sudden decision.  Not planned out at all.  Like many people have said before, why not just take a personal break from SM, why delete the accounts ??‍♂️

26vMNDz.gif

4 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

The person (sorry, I forget who) who said that she might come back as Elizabeth Grant might be onto something, especially considering that she put those passports up right before her announcement.

Or the blind item is just bs

i said this last week and everyone came for me :oprah3:

faSE.gif

33 minutes ago, CmonDownToFL said:

Do you guys think she thought this out or it was a spontaneous thing? 

I think she may have thought of it back in the day, but she wasn't sure about it.  And now she was posting a lot, then maybe something happened that triggered her, and she said 'fuck it'.