LDRO

Instagram Updates

On 9/13/2021 at 1:11 PM, uhauljoe said:

this topic is pretty much dead but i just have to ask .. why are some of y'all so obsessed with whether lana is pregnant or not?... every time she does something i always see at least someone saying she's pregnant.. like..

It’s true we do bring it up often, but I see pregnancy as the only thing  ta could slow down her music / creative drive. Plus she is in her thirties and many women do feel the « urgency » around that decade if they didn’t have a child yet. But who knows, honestly. 

4 hours ago, your dealer said:

Joan Baez has released over 30 albums, Joni Mitchell 19 studio albums. 

I promise you that Lana isn't going to stop making music. It's in her DNA. She will always write and sing as long as she is able to. It's been apart of her since she was a child and I can't imagine her just stopping. She may take breaks here and then but there will always be more *something* from her. 

This :true:

7 hours ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i'm taking a music marketing class this semester and we were talking about cult followings. someone brought up lana's QFTC post and so i banked off of that and mentioned how she deleted all of her social media a month before her new album comes out. my professor said that it's a really great marketing technique if a big artist has a project coming up. so, maybe, this is just strategic. maybe she'll come back a day before the album or the day of. although, knowing lana, this probably isn't promotion. it's just her. my professor gave me a small ounce of hope tho. i thought you'd all like to know that. :ohno:

Could you explain why and how that would work as a marketing strategy? What did your professor say? :oprah3:

anyway, it’s freaking cool that you’re attending music marketing class! I wanna come too :sass:

On 9/13/2021 at 7:11 PM, uhauljoe said:

this topic is pretty much dead but i just have to ask .. why are some of y'all so obsessed with whether lana is pregnant or not?... every time she does something i always see at least someone saying she's pregnant.. like..

She kinda said that she wants a baby daddy in Blue Banisters. However, I don't think she will be preggo soon since she had broken up recently and she's beautiful and charming enough to find a decent man and LB would probably know of she has a boyfriend for at least couple of months. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

13 hours ago, Doll Harlow said:

61c0aaeadd070221064452ab0a21ca8461cda3b0

uh just saw this on tumblr

It’s very nasty though. We should not believe any of that imo :oprah3:

Fuck I posted 3 times in a row, sorry I’m dumb, mods don’t punish me please :ohno:

That blind item ... my response to that is a big "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-U-U-K YOU". It's proof that these days, thanks to the internet, any dumbass with a smart phone thinks they're Dorothy Parker, even though they're all wit and no humour. Saying about anyone "A little tripo to rehab would work wonders" shows so little understanding of the world that I hope they wake up to themselves soon.

Also, a quick reminder, 'Lizzy Grant' is a persona as well (as is 'Fiona Apple' and 'Courtney Love' and 'Joni Mitchell', and any other artist you can name).

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

1 hour ago, 5Rick said:

Could you explain why and how that would work as a marketing strategy? What did your professor say? :oprah3:

Probably because in our current time when an artist drops new music and people hear about it on twitter/instagram/social media in general their first instinct is to look the artist up on social media and artists usually post videos and stories with the new music so they can get a taste. When the artist is not there this person is most likely to actually go search for the new music on streaming platforms since they got nothing from their socials. It builds certain curiosity and anticipation.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

honestly, i'm starting to be at peace with her decision. i was talking to my dad about the situation and it came up how before social media, fans didn't have a clue about what was going on in an artist's life. it kinda feels like that now. and it just brings more mystery and excitement. :sluttybunny:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

2 hours ago, COCC said:

Switching to country music :defeated:

THIS is what I am thinking. She has honestly changed, maybe she'd go to country music and a new label. She has never fully embraced the pop and celebrity circus, the way that country musicians work is more on point with her style and low-key personality, especially as of late. I wouldn't love it, but it would seem like an honest move in her favor. She could move to Tennessee, there's a whole music underground world there, people just like her. She could work and be unbothered.

Baby now You do~

i don't think lana will become a straight-up country artist, even if she is currently influenced by country, she always has a wide range of influences and she always switches up her musical styles

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Manifesting that she will comeback with a new arranged instagram feed glam up

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 hour ago, Surf Noir said:

i don't think lana will become a straight-up country artist, even if she is currently influenced by country, she always has a wide range of influences and she always switches up her musical styles

agreed, it's obvious from all the music she makes that she has and will never confine herself to one genre

mUENGN9.png