LDRO

Instagram Updates

3 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

agreed, it's obvious from all the music she makes that she has and will never confine herself to one genre

hell, she's invented her own styles/genres! surf noir, hollywood sadcore, retro sensibility... she's enigmatic! 

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

more reasons i think she's moving besides the passports, arcadia lyrics, and edge of paradise photo: the UhaulJoe account she used to share the hope video may have been a hint since you use a uhaul to move. chuck saying their song makes her cry maybe because she is leaving.even though someone said they think she isn't leaving LA because her dad just moved there, but maybe he moved there to help out with the baby because big sis is leaving

Lana has her coins and is set for life. She doesn't really need to have a career to keep money in her pockets, and I suppose this is a good reason to believe she could be trying a more niche genre that may not be as popular. I don't think it matters to her at this point in her life

6 minutes ago, How2Disappear said:

more reasons i think she's moving besides the passports, arcadia lyrics, and edge of paradise photo: the UhaulJoe account she used to share the hope video may have been a hint since you use a uhaul to move. chuck saying their song makes her cry maybe because she is leaving.even though someone said they think she isn't leaving LA because her dad just moved there, but maybe he moved there to help out with the baby because big sis is leaving

Good points. Also in the video she posted, she was packing her suitcase :pout:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I strongly believe Lana has reached a point of career longevity and stability, where she knows who she is through her music and poetry and can afford to be “off the grid” and just put her projects out as she pleases. That’s actually the dream, if you think about it — to just do what you love and not get caught up in the fluff that seems inevitable when you’re a famous musician, and still generate lots of sales and warranted, genuine, and undivided interest in your work. She’s really a living legend. :thankyou:

2 hours ago, How2Disappear said:

I just checked the video on Uhauljoe, and my first instinct was to save it in case it became unlisted again, but I wasn't able to because Lana classified the content as "made for kids." Am I reading into this too much, or does that have a deeper meaning?

7 minutes ago, snr4500 said:

I just checked the video on Uhauljoe, and my first instinct was to save it in case it became unlisted again, but I wasn't able to because Lana classified the content as "made for kids." Am I reading into this too much, or does that have a deeper meaning?

i think it was accidental, when you upload a yt video it gives you an option between "made for kids" or "not made for kids" and maybe she accidentally pressed "made for kids"

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

https://twitter.com/PopCrave/status/1437079767971414020?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1437079767971414020|twgr^|twcon^s1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fd-20249419351158092256.ampproject.net%2F2108280007001%2Fframe.html

Not for anything but after just watching this for my first time live, without sounding like a negative Nancy, she is definitely going to take it some time off from releasing albums and music whilst recording obviously but she clearly states in other words that she has decided to take a step back/away of the lifestyle she's been living and she is basically taking some time off of Lana Del Rey to be Elizabeth Grant and enjoy life as Elizabeth Grant and basically away from the famous Lana Del Rey she has become. Like just take a moment to imagine how it must be like for her to almost never be able to go outside by herself cuz of like people running up to her or like people taking pictures it's not easy for a celebrity to have privacy or be alone most of the time so I guess she just wants to take some time away from that whole way of living untill further notice.. 

If I had no idea who Lana was and I someone told me she deleted her all her social medias and posted that video and I watched it I would just be like that is basically a sugar-coated way of saying farewell adios bitches I'm done:eartha:

tenor.gif

Honestly this deactivation has been so entertaining just for the theories :smile3:

Idk if the blind is true but I think she will either come back around the album release, or else not for a very long time. Like if an album release can't bring her out of hibernation then nothing will

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

12 hours ago, How2Disappear said:

After the final part of the Arcadia video everything is clear to me: she's moving to Mexico, becoming a drug dealer (we have the hints "Yayo", "Heroin", "Dealer", Mafiosiprincess), her new persona is a baddie with dark hair and sunglasses and she will make some sort of Latin/Trap music. *g*

I had this dream that Lana re-activated her instagram just to post some sponsored post about boats (now that I think about it, it probably was the NFR cover boat omg) or sum lol -  and then deactivated again  :sideeye:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

On 9/15/2021 at 12:16 AM, Cacciatore said:

Probably because in our current time when an artist drops new music and people hear about it on twitter/instagram/social media in general their first instinct is to look the artist up on social media and artists usually post videos and stories with the new music so they can get a taste. When the artist is not there this person is most likely to actually go search for the new music on streaming platforms since they got nothing from their socials. It builds certain curiosity and anticipation.

It's not a good idea. She's not a member of BlackPink or Ariana Grande with a fan base obsessed with numbers. Not everyone who listens to Lana constantly thinks about her music, especially not new music. An average listener won't even know she released something new and sticks to BTD, UV and NFR. The majority will forget about Oct 22 because they have other things in life and won't stream it unless stans spam social media about her new album. I assume they'll spam but still not as much as kpop stans do. It's playing with fire and money because it can completely flop. I don't understand why does she release music if she can't even promote it properly. Why not wait for an album go drop and then deactivate instagram, not doing it in a middle of a pre release era? She makes dumb decisions and doesn't give a shit. 

Imagine opening a business, creating its socials and then deleting it during the first week of opening? Kinda what Lana is doing atm. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

i'm sure someone has said this before, but i just realized you can go on lana's website and still see a lot of her old social media posts! i know that was probably common knowledge, but i just wanted to say in case anyone else didn't know. :kiss2:

On 9/14/2021 at 6:05 PM, Arcadia said:

Lana has her coins and is set for life. She doesn't really need to have a career to keep money in her pockets, and I suppose this is a good reason to believe she could be trying a more niche genre that may not be as popular. I don't think it matters to her at this point in her life

Good points. Also in the video she posted, she was packing her suitcase :pout:

wait are you talking about the hope video? i thought i had missed that and just rewatched to see where it was... i get hypnotized and forget to pay full attention, but i don't see her packing it... if you mean around 2:50 she's doing laundry , sorry if i just missed it again

11 hours ago, How2Disappear said:

wait are you talking about the hope video? i thought i had missed that and just rewatched to see where it was... i get hypnotized and forget to pay full attention, but i don't see her packing it... if you mean around 2:50 she's doing laundry , sorry if i just missed it again

Lmaoo my mistake. To me that's what it looked like but guess not :thumb3:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Nikki when she realised that Lana won't post birthday wishes on IG: 

Breaking up slowly is a hard thing to do

I loved you only, now it's making me blue
So don't send me flowers like you always do