LDRO

Instagram Updates

14 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I just don't know why some people word their posts as if they are so sure of what Lana is thinking or what the outcome of her decisions will be

Nobody knows. In fact, I doubt even she or her managers know - I think this is all experimental on her part with the hope that it will improve her wellbeing with minimal impact on the business side of things

why does it matter if it's "experimental"? why does it matter if lana doesn't know the "outcomes of her decisions"? she did it because she wanted to, she probably did it knowing it will slightly change the relationship she has with her fans, in a way where it's less personal, she might've wanted it to be that way, regardless, it doesn't matter if this will affect her sales, or how her fans interact with her & her upcoming releases, she's taking a break from social media for a reason, whether it's because she's tired of all the hate she's received in the past year & a half, because she simply wants to focus on her friends & family, or she simply doesn't care for it anymore, it might affect her sales, it could also make hardly any difference, it doesn't matter! sales aren't everything, and she could decide to retire and she'd still be very well-off with a large, gorgeous discography that people will still listen to, because her music & art is beyond first-week sales and her twitter profile...

WGe8ynS.gif

10 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Except this discussion is about wayyyy more than likes

Full stop. 

you're absolutely right. These posts have probably been by viewed millions of times more people than just those who liked them. which further proves my point, bc sales would remain constant. 

Full stop. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

Her label and managers wouldn't have allowed her to delete her social media if they thought it was that big of a deal. She has her EIGHTH record in ten years coming out next month, a covers album, a poetry book, and possibly ninth album all within the next year. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I’m about to sound woo-woo but here’s why I’ll miss Lana on insta- 

last year, in the early days of the pandemic, Lana shared a post on her stories about free global healing sessions taking place every night for a month via Instagram. Skepticism is understandable, but the lady does her own form of reiki at the Four Seasons in Beverly Hills and is pretty world-renowned from what I’ve since learned. These were distance healing sessions and I didn’t miss a single one. When I say these sessions changed my life. Like, the foods I craved did a complete 180, a terrible boyfriend I had at the time finally moved on without much further friction, and in general I came to meet a spiritual side of myself I’d lost hope of ever accessing. Those sessions set me on a path that changed the way I interact with myself and the world around me - again, they changed my life. Of all her million followers only around 30 joined those sessions (some of you??) which made them feel even more special.

Lana’s music had already enriched my life but by sharing that one post she gave me a gift greater than anything I could’ve asked for from anyone in the world.

and then a month or so ago she made another post sharing spiritual guidance and honestly it felt brave and different for a pop artist to go there.

anyway im curious what these new ventures will be. But she wasn’t only using sm to post art and album-related visuals and I hope that whatever form her online presence takes we get more of that side of her. Ok sorry for this silly tangent

4 minutes ago, moonbeam monsoon said:

I’m about to sound woo-woo but here’s why I’ll miss Lana on insta- 

last year, in the early days of the pandemic, Lana shared a post on her stories about free global healing sessions taking place every night for a month via Instagram. Skepticism is understandable, but the lady does her own form of reiki at the Four Seasons in Beverly Hills and is pretty world-renowned from what I’ve since learned. These were distance healing sessions and I didn’t miss a single one. When I say these sessions changed my life. Like, the foods I craved did a complete 180, a terrible boyfriend I had at the time finally moved on without much further friction, and in general I came to meet a spiritual side of myself I’d lost hope of ever accessing. Those sessions set me on a path that changed the way I interact with myself and the world around me - again, they changed my life. Of all her million followers only around 30 joined those sessions (some of you??) which made them feel even more special.

Lana’s music had already enriched my life but by sharing that one post she gave me a gift greater than anything I could’ve asked for from anyone in the world.

and then a month or so ago she made another post sharing spiritual guidance and honestly it felt brave and different for a pop artist to go there.

anyway im curious what these new ventures will be. But she wasn’t only using sm to post art and album-related visuals and I hope that whatever form her online presence takes we get more of that side of her. Ok sorry for this silly tangent

If you’re talking about Jeannette, I attended many of her sessions she hosted on IG live too!! They took place when I really needed them following some very heavy personal life trauma I was dealing with, and it really was so life changing x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

43 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

why does it matter if it's "experimental"? why does it matter if lana doesn't know the "outcomes of her decisions"? she did it because she wanted to, she probably did it knowing it will slightly change the relationship she has with her fans, in a way where it's less personal, she might've wanted it to be that way, regardless, it doesn't matter if this will affect her sales, or how her fans interact with her & her upcoming releases, she's taking a break from social media for a reason, whether it's because she's tired of all the hate she's received in the past year & a half, because she simply wants to focus on her friends & family, or she simply doesn't care for it anymore, it might affect her sales, it could also make hardly any difference, it doesn't matter! sales aren't everything, and she could decide to retire and she'd still be very well-off with a large, gorgeous discography that people will still listen to, because her music & art is beyond first-week sales and her twitter profile...

? This has nothing to do with my point so I'm not sure how to respond tbh, or what your point is

40 minutes ago, Mer said:

you're absolutely right. These posts have probably been by viewed millions of times more people than just those who liked them. which further proves my point, bc sales would remain constant. 

Full stop. 

Whoosh

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

27 minutes ago, Thunder said:

Her label and managers wouldn't have allowed her to delete her social media if they thought it was that big of a deal. She has her EIGHTH record in ten years coming out next month, a covers album, a poetry book, and possibly ninth album all within the next year. 

They've said many times they let her do what she wants, and I'm sure this is no exception

So yes they would (as they should)

Just now, Rorman Nockwell said:

? This has nothing to do with my point so I'm not sure how to respond tbh, or what your point is

well you brought up how her decision could've been "experimental", also the "outcomes of her decisions", which i don't think is really relevant to her decision of leaving social media, because at the end of the day it was simply her choice, and whether or not it affects her sales, or changes the relationship with her fans, isn't really something we should worry about, i guess my post was in response to the entire conversation in general, so i apologize for that, because i can see how my post was confusing

WGe8ynS.gif

6 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

well you brought up how her decision could've been "experimental", also the "outcomes of her decisions", which i don't think is really relevant to her decision of leaving social media, because at the end of the day it was simply her choice, and whether or not it affects her sales, or changes the relationship with her fans, isn't really something we should worry about, i guess my post was in response to the entire conversation in general, so i apologize for that, because i can see how my post was confusing

All good

I brought it up because some people are pulling Alex Parliaments and stating their opinions as if they are facts and they are not. 

She did what she did and it remains to be seen what will happen. 

And @Mer can try to shut down the discussion by using "PERIOD" and useless charts all he wants but his opinion is no more valid than anyone else's 

:agree:

3 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

And @Mer can try to shut down the discussion by using "PERIOD" and useless charts all he wants but his opinion is no more valid than anyone else's 

you're absolutely right. Period. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

1 minute ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Honestly I'm just here because I have nothing more to say in the BB pre-release rn :oic2:

me too.

i wish everyone would know that I 100% accept and support lanas decision around this, but i will 100% also continue to think and speculate about it until we see light of something coming :oic2:

2 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

me too.

i wish everyone would know that I 100% accept and support lanas decision around this, but i will 100% also continue to think and speculate about it until we see light of something coming :oic2:

434050922-tumblr_mbqnobYyrR1rtta3uo1_128

:willcut:

Jk jk :ma:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 hours ago, Mer said:

I'm bored and this is a great distraction from an interview I'm nervous about tomorrow so: 

Screen-Shot-2021-09-20-at-9-19-46-PM.png

No correlation. Period. 

Taylors success is stunning. Her music is ok, nothing what knocks my socks off. Her activity on instagram is very reserved, she gets not much more likes than Lana in her posts, despite she has nine times as much followers.