LDRO

Instagram Updates

17 hours ago, Yayo6408 said:

Maybe she/they want to test, how many people really like her music, without all the social media hype, promotion etc., like with the three singles dropped surprisingly in May with this unmotivated cover image ... It's very admirable that she wants to convince with her music only and nothing more.

Omg when I think about that era and how people were assholes. I swear if Olivia Rodrigo, Billie Elish or some popstar worshipped by teens used an amateur photo they would've been called reletable, down to earth, raw etc. but since Lana the "Karen" and the "Republican" did it's automatically bad. Also, I don't know if you're aware but people still haven't emotionally recovered from QFTC and the mesh mask thing and that was clear when people were celebrating on Twitter when she announced her quitting social media. It still baffles me how some celebs can travel, go clubbing, act like assholes, drug and rob etc. and be completely overlooked while Lana is still being slammed for taking pics with a couple of fans more than a year ago. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

5 hours ago, shady said:

Omg when I think about that era and how people were assholes. I swear if Olivia Rodrigo, Billie Elish or some popstar worshipped by teens used an amateur photo they would've been called reletable, down to earth, raw etc. but since Lana the "Karen" and the "Republican" did it's automatically bad. Also, I don't know if you're aware but people still haven't emotionally recovered from QFTC and the mesh mask thing and that was clear when people were celebrating on Twitter when she announced her quitting social media. It still baffles me how some celebs can travel, go clubbing, act like assholes, drug and rob etc. and be completely overlooked while Lana is still being slammed for taking pics with a couple of fans more than a year ago. 

Maybe people think she's something like a role model. If you're in a certain position people judge you harder for every little mistake, but it also can be a sign that they have special respect for you.

3 hours ago, Yayo6408 said:

Maybe people think she's something like a role model. If you're in a certain position people judge you harder for every little mistake, but it also can be a sign that they have special respect for you.

She's doesn't have the characteristics of a role model. She came into mainstream with an edgy femme fatale persona, just the 'Ride' video and her referencing Blanche DeBouis in itself is the opposite of virtue signaling as well as naming her song Lolita, which for some reason made her the face of 'people who romanticize Lolita'. Maybe it's because she's not aggressive when defending herself and seems like an easy target to bullying and harassment. That happens often in school. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

21 hours ago, shady said:

Tiktoks with Lana's songs about every single thing appear on my fyp so it can be a good boost, only one person need to make a viral Tiktok. Songs by complete no name artists and bands can get over 50m views. As for Tumblr, I remember not being able to escape from Lana gifs back then. I was into a completely different style but I fell absolutely love into her entire image, vibe and aesthetic, it was so different than the hipster swag Brandy Melville style that was popular at the time. 

As someone who doesn't have tiktok I can't speak for it but yes I can see that tiktok has so much of that power :excited:

And yeah Lana was in every corner of tumblr, even the goths loved her (which is how she slipped over to my dash lol)

32 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

she looks stunalina

Imagem

she's like

come on tati feed my starving children with this amazing pic you took of me and the sierra madres 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

7 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

she's like

come on tati feed my starving children with this amazing pic you took of me and the sierra madres 

This is great :eartha: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

9 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

she's like

I screamed :thumb:

This pic is a crumb to keep us going :cat:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆