LDRO

Instagram Updates

This Torman Tortwell person is a professional gaslighter. Or so it seems.

Anyways, I’m really not that invested in Lana’s social media presence. The less she posts, the less she will make a fool of herself. Less thinkpieces, as well. I hope she reflects on the things she has said in the past beyond the “everyone is ganging up on me again” rationale that quite honestly can’t be an excuse anymore. 

IMG-7960.jpg

Just now, Sportscruiser said:

This Torman Tortwell person is a professional gaslighter. Or so it seems.

Anyways, I’m really not that invested in Lana’s social media presence. The less she posts, the less she will make a fool of herself. Less thinkpieces, as well. I hope she reflects on the things she has said in the past beyond the “everyone is ganging up on me again” rationale that quite honestly can’t be an excuse anymore. 

You also spilled ?? 

And that user....just block him. Best decision ever. :awkney:

12 minutes ago, House of Balloons said:

Totally. Going out of their way to come at someone unprovoked for merely telling it like it is, calling them an ugly freak and all…oh wait

25 minutes ago, Lentilus Dealer Hoe said:

You also spilled ?? 

It’s not as witty as one might assume. This sassy, I’m-gonna-tell-you-like-it-is, finger-snapping attitude is so tiring and just an umbrella excuse for people to insult and diminish others under the very thin veil of freedom of speech. You can voice your opinions for sure but there are countless ways to do so with being unpleasant and condescending. The minute you bring personal aspects of someone’s life to downplay (or “make fun of”) other people, the conversation becomes more and more irresponsible and childish. Why can’t people just grow up? lol.

2 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

How so, stranger?

I’m not even going to entertain the thought of explaining to you why you’re constantly rude and disrespectful towards multiple people here. It’s not my job to teach you, it’s your responsibility to learn and change for the better.

IMG-7960.jpg

23 minutes ago, Lentilus Dealer Hoe said:

You also spilled ?? 

Need I remind the entire board how many times you've called women slurs, misgendered people on purpose, and a whole heap of other very problematic shit? So this is very very rich coming from you

If I were you I'd get back in your box and put the lid down

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Just now, Rorman Nockwell said:

Need I remind the entire board how many times you've called women slurs, misgendered people on purpose, and a whole heap of other very problematic shit? So this is very very rich coming from you

If I were you I'd get back in your box and put the lid down

lentilus is the azealia banks of the board wbk. they’re problematic but we love them . same can’t be said for you RAT. 

I guess that cunt getting eaten

RVhKIwP.gif

1 minute ago, Sportscruiser said:

I’m not even going to entertain the thought of explaining to you why you’re constantly rude and disrespectful towards multiple people here. It’s not my job to teach you, it’s your responsibility to learn.

But what does that have to do with gaslighting? Maybe you should go away and learn what that is

Or better yet - don't make baseless accusations about people you do not know.

Back up your statement or shut the fuck up (please choose the latter because this argument was OVER and now random peripheral people keep dragging it back up)

For someone who is soooo self-righteous and all-in-all a bit of a pretentious twat, you sure do love piling on people. So don't act all innocent

You don't know me. I don't need to learn anything from some rando on a Lana forum

6 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

But what does that have to do with gaslighting? Maybe you should go away and learn what that is

Or better yet - don't make baseless accusations about people you do not know.

Back up your statement or shut the fuck up (please choose the latter because this argument was OVER and now random peripheral people keep dragging it back up)

For someone who is soooo self-righteous and all-in-all a bit of a pretentious twat, you sure do love piling on people. So don't act all innocent

You don't know me. I don't need to learn anything from some rando on a Lana forum

Rorman: You don’t know me! I don’t need to learn anything from some rando on a Lana forum!

Also Rorman: You pretentious self-righteous twat! Shut the f*ck up! Go learn what gaslighting means!

This is a parody at this point. It’s giving Reddit.

Anyways, @Elle and other mods, apologies for disrupting this thread but you can only endure so much rudeness before the block button becomes an option.

IMG-7960.jpg

9 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

Rorman: You don’t know me! I don’t need to learn anything from some rando on a Lana forum!

Also Rorman: You pretentious self-righteous twat! Shut the f*ck up! Go learn what gaslighting means!

This is a parody at this point.

Anyways, @Elle and other mods, apologies for disrupting this thread but you can only endure so much rudeness before the block button becomes an option.

:wtfney:

You're the one who quoted me and called me a gaslighter. Exactly whom I was allegedly gaslighting is not clear. I did not address you at all. This had nothing to do with you, and was over.

Me telling you in plain terms what I think of you, in response to you doing that to me, is not gaslighting. FYI. Just keep me out of your mentions - you always misinterpret my posts and come at me with baseless accusations.

I get it, you don't like me. That's fine. The ignore function is right there.

If anyone else has a problem, my dm's are right there. Don't be a coward and don't derail this thread further - dm me.

13 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

This is a parody at this point. It’s giving Reddit.

LMAOOOOO

RVhKIwP.gif

2 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

:wtfney:

You're the one who quoted me and called me a gaslighter. Exactly whom I was allegedly gaslighting is not clear. I did not address you at all. This had nothing to do with you, and was over.

Me telling you in plain terms what I think of you, in response to you doing that to me, is not gaslighting. FYI. Just keep me out of your mentions - you always misinterpret my posts and come at me with baseless accusations.

I get it, you don't like me. That's fine. The ignore function is right there.

You literally went out of your way to use a poster’s personal life against him under the name of a good jest. It’s not the first time I’ve seen you do that to multiple different users on here and it’s just exhausting to skim through a thread in which you attack and offend other people then dismiss their feelings or complaints because you’re either kidding or the other person should grow a thicker skin. That’s the literal definition of gaslighting and it’s very saddening that some rando on a Lana forum has to elaborate on that for you.

Also, there’s no “you always call me out” here. This isn’t personal. I’ve addressed this issue with you only once and in far more subtle and less abrasive terms. I was met with indifference and a refusal to even talk about the issue. After that, I talked to you nicely about Lana’s discography. So this isn’t me targeting you or something of that nature. I’m just growing weary of your constant passive-aggressiveness and your refusal to address it when confronted about it. I’ve been a long time lurker here and I have yet to see you owning up your missteps - you go straight to the name-calling. No nuance, no room for improvement, no nothing. You can dish it out to other people and lecture them about what they can or cannot say or do but when called out, you completely refuse to even be polite. It’s quite frankly the equivalent to debating with someone on Reddit - to no avail.

Do as you please, either way. I won’t bother addressing you in the future.

IMG-7960.jpg

rorman nockwell wasn’t given much love by her parents growing up, it’s fine. it’s why she spends her time refreshing lanaboards waiting for me to post a status update for her to leave a cunty comment. it’s ok, ive accepted it. i just fart on the ugly loveless cunt and move on.

RVhKIwP.gif