LDRO

Instagram Updates

He turned the comments off for the baby pics too. Because Lana hates her mother, stans think it's okay to tell Patty to "die!! evilbitch!!!" on her husband's photo. The poor man is too old to be dealing with crazy stans. :facepalm: 

No ones heard Patty side of the story. She doesn't deserve that kind of vitriol. 

1 hour ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

He turned the comments off for the baby pics too. Because Lana hates her mother, stans think it's okay to tell Patty to "die!! evilbitch!!!" on her husband's photo. The poor man is too old to be dealing with crazy stans. :facepalm: 

No ones heard Patty side of the story. She doesn't deserve that kind of vitriol. 

Also, is it really okay to say that Lana hates her mother? I mean, she surely has issues with Patty, but we don't know a thing about them now... and I think it is only right this way. As fans, we feel so close to Lana and we kinda want to "protect" her, especially when Lana herself is so honest and intimate in her songs/poetries, but that still doesn't allow any of us to interfere with her private life, like insulting her mother under her father's IG :toofunny:

OH MY GOD THAT BABY WAS CUTE.

Imagine if Lana had a baby like this ??

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I have banned myself from this cursed thread but I needed to assert that Baby Phoenix is the cutest

:agree:

Indeed cursed that's why this wholesome content was mandatory :agree:

19 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Charlie is weird af. No offense. He posts some crazy shit sometimes. :eyeroll3:

"sometimes" :oic: