LDRO

Instagram Updates

2 minutes ago, UhaulJ0e said:

That "poor kid" had no issues trying to defame her. He's on social media and has no right to privacy with public profiles. She didn't leak any personally identifiable information that's no publicly out there. He's lucky if that's all she does, since she can totally sue him for defamation if she really wanted to. 

whether you identify what lana did as doxxing or not, it’s still immature. i am on her side that she has every right to defend herself but lana posting the account and pictures of him is unnecessary 

Just now, UhaulJ0e said:

That "poor kid" had no issues trying to defame her. He's on social media and has no right to privacy with public profiles. She didn't leak any personally identifiable information that's no publicly out there. He's lucky if that's all she does, since she can totally sue him for defamation if she really wanted to. 

How old is he 16? A millionaire pop star is gonna sue a 16 year old for a post he sent to a random Instagram account. Kid is obviously in the wrong there could not be anything clearer than that but ...really

ezgif-2-61df3cf70b84.gif

Peace by vengeance brings the end.

I don't know if it really was that much of a joke. It was malicious af, if you make a joke like that and then realize people start making more shit up to get on the hate wagon slandering Lana and making her look bad you come clean and say it was a fucking lie. You don't wait till Lana has to defend herself because people already like to trash her. Dumbass kids these days will do anything for attention

Edited by turquoisejewel
I felt the need to call the kid a dumbass lol

Yall have a really, really fucking loose definition of doxxing. Look what it means up before you start saying that’s what she’s doing — she’s not. And before you say “ThEn WhAt Is ShE dOiNg!?!?!?!” She’s literally reposting the person who said false info about her and calling them out. If they didn’t wanna be reposted by her and didn’t wanna cause drama and bullshit, they shouldn’t have started shit in the first place. Good for her. 

I know people who have been doxxed by people with malicious intent and had to go to court for it. This doesn’t fit the legal definition. The person she’s reposting has posted publicly to social media, which makes it free range. She’s not telling anyone to go attack him, but she knows if everyone saw his post and thought what he said was true, they’d all be attacking her yet again. She can’t catch a break with yall, for fuck sake. Just leave her alone if you’re gonna start bullshit. It’s sad as fuck that she has to go and denounce claims made about her when she’s trying to take a short sabbatical from social media, meanwhile, she hears something and has to get involved because it’s defamation not only of her but also her business. Also, she’s not putting anyone’s phone number or address out there.

One last thing, this story is 100% bullshit because Target will not allow their systems to sell you something before it’s street date. I’ve tried it with video games, I tried it with Honeymoon when it actually was on Target shelves like a week early and they took the item from me and didn’t let me pay for it. 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I knew this was some type of fuckface twink behind. Attention hungry f****t.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

Yall have a really, really fucking loose definition of doxxing. Look what it means up before you start saying that’s what she’s doing — she’s not. And before you say “ThEn WhAt Is ShE dOiNg!?!?!?!” She’s literally reposting the person who said false info about her and calling them out. If they didn’t wanna be reposted by her and didn’t wanna cause drama and bullshit, they shouldn’t have started shit in the first place. Good for her. 

I know people who have been doxxed by people with malicious intent and had to go to court for it. This doesn’t fit the legal definition. The person she’s reposting has posted publicly to social media, which makes it free range. She’s not telling anyone to go attack him, but she knows if everyone saw his post and thought what he said was true, they’d all be attacking her yet again. She can’t catch a break with yall, for fuck sake. Just leave her alone if you’re gonna start bullshit. It’s sad as fuck that she has to go and denounce claims made about her when she’s trying to take a short sabbatical from social media, meanwhile, she hears something and has to get involved because it’s defamation not only of her but also her business.

One last thing, this story is 100% bullshit because Target will not allow their systems to sell you something before it’s street date. I’ve tried it with video games, I tried it with Honeymoon when it actually was on Target shelves like a week early and they took the item from me and didn’t let me pay for it. 

this post is real hot girl king shit:hoe:

negAbhB.png