LDRO

Instagram Updates

Just now, godsmonster said:

this post is real hot girl king shit:hoe:

:hair::true:

someone had to say it :typewriter:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

Yall have a really, really fucking loose definition of doxxing. Look what it means up before you start saying that’s what she’s doing — she’s not. And before you say “ThEn WhAt Is ShE dOiNg!?!?!?!” She’s literally reposting the person who said false info about her and calling them out. If they didn’t wanna be reposted by her and didn’t wanna cause drama and bullshit, they shouldn’t have started shit in the first place. Good for her. 

I know people who have been doxxed by people with malicious intent and had to go to court for it. This doesn’t fit the legal definition. The person she’s reposting has posted publicly to social media, which makes it free range. She’s not telling anyone to go attack him, but she knows if everyone saw his post and thought what he said was true, they’d all be attacking her yet again. She can’t catch a break with yall, for fuck sake. Just leave her alone if you’re gonna start bullshit. It’s sad as fuck that she has to go and denounce claims made about her when she’s trying to take a short sabbatical from social media, meanwhile, she hears something and has to get involved because it’s defamation not only of her but also her business.

One last thing, this story is 100% bullshit because Target will not allow their systems to sell you something before it’s street date. I’ve tried it with video games, I tried it with Honeymoon when it actually was on Target shelves like a week early and they took the item from me and didn’t let me pay for it. 

SPILL! 

Y7S4eva.gif

Just now, shadesofdealer said:

Oooh spill

She's pissed off about the rumor that she blew up on a Target employee about BB CDs being put out early. Says it's obviously not true and defamation is wrong.

Spoiler

8Z8Er6i.jpeg

bacguBw.jpeg

SqqGyRr.jpeg

PCsa7eJ.jpeg

3 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

we couldve dodged a bullet if deuxmoi hadnt existed in the first place

Wannabe xoxo.gossipgirl :hooker:

7 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

Yall have a really, really fucking loose definition of doxxing. Look what it means up before you start saying that’s what she’s doing — she’s not. And before you say “ThEn WhAt Is ShE dOiNg!?!?!?!” She’s literally reposting the person who said false info about her and calling them out. If they didn’t wanna be reposted by her and didn’t wanna cause drama and bullshit, they shouldn’t have started shit in the first place. Good for her. 

I know people who have been doxxed by people with malicious intent and had to go to court for it. This doesn’t fit the legal definition. The person she’s reposting has posted publicly to social media, which makes it free range. She’s not telling anyone to go attack him, but she knows if everyone saw his post and thought what he said was true, they’d all be attacking her yet again. She can’t catch a break with yall, for fuck sake. Just leave her alone if you’re gonna start bullshit. It’s sad as fuck that she has to go and denounce claims made about her when she’s trying to take a short sabbatical from social media, meanwhile, she hears something and has to get involved because it’s defamation not only of her but also her business. Also, she’s not putting anyone’s phone number or address out there.

One last thing, this story is 100% bullshit because Target will not allow their systems to sell you something before it’s street date. I’ve tried it with video games, I tried it with Honeymoon when it actually was on Target shelves like a week early and they took the item from me and didn’t let me pay for it. 

lol, that twink can't even sue her for shit. He clearly made all this shit up & came for her, the girl was literally signed off and chilling but he felt the need to make up some dumb stories with lies to get some online attention. He got what he deserves.

But i still suggest y'all to stay civilized, don't cyberbully the twink. But he clearly needs a warning at any sort of sign and grow the fuck up.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

10 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

the way this story is def gonna get spun to lana doxxing an innocent target employee cause target had her album out early

Tbh I'd be surprised if this gets much media coverage. I could be wrong, but I think the BB release is going to overshadow this if it even gets reported on. Most publications don't even know about the honeymoon account and think she's still "off social media" 

I wish she instead posted a little video just saying something like "Fare rumors always blow away. Blue Banisters out October 22 :peace:

Can she post a selfie buying the record on Target on the 22nd? :thumb2:

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

I will share what this Instagram drama (among other things over time) has showed me a little bit about misinformation — that virtually nobody on social media seems to have discernibility when it comes to it.

Among Lana fans, it ranges from people trying to justify Lana’s appearance changing from ages 26 to 36 (as if that needs to be justified — let humans be) by creating this narrative that suggests Lana herself has confirmed certain habits related to her health (which is a very gross insinuation to make, frankly), to shaming other fans for liking Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant because it’s an album that’s about her “trauma” that Lana allegedly “hates” or that it was shelved because it was inherently a “flop” according to her managers  — it perplexes me how this misinformation spreads like a wildfire. Even if it’s speculative, it’s not respectful, and there is a very clear difference between having these speculative thoughts and then sharing them on your platform as if they are confirmed pieces of information. 

All this does is positions Lana as something she is not, and it creates this discourse surrounding her that is ultimately the reason why the media has been unkind and not a great place for her. It’s not always mal-intended on fans’ parts, but I wish people would think before they post. It’s not that hard. 

I don’t know about others, but it creates a disengagement from the community of fans.

The comments on @itsvenicebitch's post as mentioned by @That Venice Bitch -

51605339208_01dbff7fa3_b.jpg51605123081_40e9caabaf_b.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, cinnamongirI said:

lana can be rude to me any time she’d like :hottie:

i want to get jiu jitsu-ed by her. She can kidnap me, tie me under a basement and make me her punching bag everyday.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Happy release week :bebe:

rock Candy sweet is about to be announced again :hype:

In all seriousness it’s so sad that Lana literally leaves the spotlight and STILL has drama follow her 

"Don’t forget me"