LDRO

Instagram Updates

Just now, West Coast said:

"Pretty dark"

Ben has a flair for dramatique stuff :thumb2:

It's (pretty) dark but just a game... that's what he would say to Gianmorenoo.. x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

3 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

lol, that twink can't even sue her for shit. He clearly made all this shit up & came for her, the girl was literally signed off and chilling but he felt the need to make up some dumb stories with lies to get some online attention. He got what he deserves.

But i still suggest y'all to stay civilized, don't cyberbully the twink. But he clearly needs a warning at any sort of sign and grow the fuck up.

This right here!!! We’re allowed to not like this person but something we’re all not going to do is go attack this person and send them harmful messages. Let’s all be adults, let her play it out how she wants, and we’ll just sit back and watch the bombs go off. :hype:

I love the chaotic energy during Mercury retrograde, but let’s all take @Whore of Tropico’s advice and be adults. Be the bigger person, as much as we wanna defend her, she’s doing a good enough job of it herself lmaoooo

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, UhaulJ0e said:

Update: The kid is joking about target giving him a sponsorship and is calling people dumb for believing him. 

Once again, what a little creep

its giving stan twitter bebavior. abolish stan twitter culture EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY 

9 minutes ago, bigspender said:

y’all i went to her ig account….. i feel so bad for her. even when she deactivates most of her social media’s she can’t even catch a break from people trying to make her look bad. 

she needs a twitter just so she can bust the industry / twitter stans balls every time they come for her.

come to think of it, is she just going to drop a new song next time some magazine calls her a trump sympathizer or what? she can't exactly hop on IGTV:silly:

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

2 minutes ago, opheliaandthemotel said:

"not rlly how i like to be 'not' promoting my album ya feel"
LMAO. the way she said ION GAF ab my album being leaked anyways, boy bye

THIS i’m dying :typewriter: Lana at her type writer making RCS when?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole