LDRO

Instagram Updates

6 minutes ago, yayoop said:

The kid is stupid “I’m sorry you actually believed me” is such a moronic thing to say lol

but literally don’t message him

better to just ignore him and move on

lana scalded him and that’s enough

people are actually sending him hate messages and attempting to *actually* dox him on Twitter, that’s going too far

If anyone here is doing it, you bullying a child is just as moronic as him lying about lana

instead of bullying him, someone should contact his parents/guardian and inform them: ma'am/sir your child is wild af, please lock him up.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

She has every right to be upset and defend herself. But wasn't her manager already taking care of that matter? And he could also deal with the person who created the idiot rumor - It's the kind of situation she could have let Ed handle, without her having to be directly involved. But it looks like she really can't handle this kind of shit - To the point of bothering her and making her react. And it's sad to see it keep happening to her, even more coming from people who claim to be "fans". People should leave her alone.

Well, the stupid boy already had his lesson - People should stop bullying him too.

1 hour ago, Whore of Tropico said:

because of this f@9 our gurl might stay aware of her "stans" even more and this situation clearly creates more distance between the fanbase and Lana herself - why? because of these kinds of horrible immature behaviour, our girl doesn't feel safe to trust her own fanbase anymore. 

And i can't even blame her for that.

I think ever since Lana left angrily that one instagram group chat where she was like “you’re not real fans” and told them to go fuck themselves after reading what some of her “fans” were saying about her, which if you’ve ever been in a Lana stan groupchat then youve seen some of the most vile shit some of her “fans say”, that lana’s been holding a good amount of resentment towards her fans

8tkv5bqsue051.jpg

theres also that fan on twitter @holyh00ker that has lana tattooed on her who lana told togo fuck herself after accusing lana of voting republican

she probably still loves us but some fans are so two faced and she rightfully won’t take bullshit from even her fans 

1 minute ago, Taylor Secman said:

I think ever since Lana left angrily that one instagram group chat where she was like “you’re not real fans” and told them to go fuck themselves after reading what some of her “fans” were saying about her, which if you’ve ever been in a Lana stan groupchat then youve seen some of the most vile shit some of her “fans say”, that lana’s been holding a good amount of resentment towards her fans

8tkv5bqsue051.jpg

theres also that fan on twitter @holyh00ker that has lana tattooed on her who lana told togo fuck herself after accusing lana of voting republican

she probably still loves us but some fans are so two faced and she rightfully won’t take bullshit from even her fans 

Not this... :lanasrs2:

I blow up at workers at Target all the time. Most are so fucking inept. Best Buy is another place I blow up. But anyway, it's funny how Lana had her management team go after Deumoix to give them their source for the story. Lana doxxed them on her stories. lol :thumb3:

7 minutes ago, Taylor Secman said:

8tkv5bqsue051.jpg

Some of those stans are fucking crazy. I gain more respect for Lana when she blew up on these twinks. Asking her if she was okay (mentally) is fucked. Could she have done it differently? Of course but she made it traumatic for those stans.

Then she lost the Grammys to Billie Eilish.

Then she got two German Shepherds. :willcut:

11 minutes ago, Taylor Secman said:

8tkv5bqsue051.jpg

:blanche7:

ezgif-2-61df3cf70b84.gif

Peace by vengeance brings the end.

37 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Some of those stans are fucking crazy. I gain more respect for Lana when she blew up on these twinks. Asking her if she was okay (mentally) is fucked. Could she have done it differently? Of course but she made it traumatic for those stans.

Then she lost the Grammys to Billie Eilish.

Then she got two German Shepherds. :willcut:

They're not fans. They're something else - self promoters and parasites. She doesn't owe them anything.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

33 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

i’m ctfu at ed saying it was Pretty Dark and then actually seeing the screenshots and the kid is just sending gifs 

Ed is right. It's pretty dark what this kid did. I mean if he's bored, go watch a movie or read a book. Why spread such a crappy lie on the week her album is being released? 

I just think it’s funny how she felt she needed to clear the air about this random 14 year old telling lies but stayed quiet about the rumors of her suing lorde :oop2: perhaps because they were real:oop2:

UbsOye5.png

1 hour ago, CUMCMYTITS said:

As someone who has been doxxed numerous times I can confirm this isn't "doxxing".

Good for Lana! Period. :true:

girl what have you been doing to be doxxed several times :pout:

25 minutes ago, Sugar Venom said:

I just think it’s funny how she felt she needed to clear the air about this random 14 year old telling lies but stayed quiet about the rumors of her suing lorde :oop2: perhaps because they were real:oop2:

Because it would have landed one way or another in the press. Next thing you know the media starts attacking her the week the album is released.

She really isn't taking a social media break. The poor thing is as addicted to it as all of us. She should just bring back her official blue check account back and turn off all comments so she isn't harassed. At least to promote the new album.

3 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Because it would have landed one way or another in the press. Next thing you know the media starts attacking her the week the album is released.

She really isn't taking a social media break. The poor thing is as addicted to it as all of us. She should just bring back her official blue check account back and turn off all comments so she isn't harassed. At least to promote the new album.

how can she take a break when dumb twinks start making shit up to get her bad press? :horror2:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

3 hours ago, UhaulJ0e said:

lol just realized that Ed, Lana's manager, followed him. 

Wouldnt be surprised if all the thing was just a marketing move. If it isn't, Lana truly has lost it...(I mean, imagine being one of the most influential figures in worldwide pop music and giving relevance to a bizarre, stupid rumour created by a teen about you. A rumour about you "being mean". Makes under zero sense if it isn't a marketing move -in the sense of getting her name of media the days prior to the album's release-).