LDRO

Instagram Updates

yeah its camp tbh also the kid looks like an asshole i know whose entire personality is communist aesthetics it's so cringe, i'm holding this kid accountable for both crimes! get him Lana

nice cocc bro

32 minutes ago, sjatib said:

Wouldnt be surprised if all the thing was just a marketing move. If it isn't, Lana truly has lost it...(I mean, imagine being one of the most influential figures in worldwide pop music and giving relevance to a bizarre, stupid rumour created by a teen about you. A rumour about you "being mean". Makes under zero sense if it isn't a marketing move -in the sense of getting her name of media the days prior to the album's release-).

Plsss :toofunny: y’all smoke too much crack sometimes 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Idek why anyone thought the story was real. If Lana's album was sold at Targets it was a computer error and she'd have to talk to corporate anyway. When I worked at Target release dates were programmed into registers and you couldn't physically sell an album/video game/movie before the release date, the register would block the sale. So there'd be no use in her going to an individual Target because the problem would have come from much higher up.

4 hours ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

the fact that lana isn’t even on a social media break, she just don’t want to share her life with us

I think after 10 years of stalkers and crazies and whatnot, she's had about enough of her fans. She just wants to be creative and make music because that's what she loves. She hates the dress up part, the fame and I think she now hates fans. They stole her cars, broke into her beach house, threaten to kill her (like that one crazy guy) then you got that other one driving by her house everyday and standing in the street to see if she's in the yard. Then there's the ones who hassle the person she's dating or they hassle her friends...

:eek3:

It's too much. I don't blame her.

6 hours ago, Taylor Secman said:

I think ever since Lana left angrily that one instagram group chat where she was like “you’re not real fans” and told them to go fuck themselves after reading what some of her “fans” were saying about her, which if you’ve ever been in a Lana stan groupchat then youve seen some of the most vile shit some of her “fans say”, that lana’s been holding a good amount of resentment towards her fans

8tkv5bqsue051.jpg

i love lana as much as the next person… but this wasn’t rational. i’m good friends with some of the people who were in this gc and i know that lana was really, really mean. these people had dedicated time, energy, money and so much more to just lana.. and wanted the best for her. was it entirely respectful to assume lana wasn’t mentally well? nope. but it was equally as disrespectful for lana to be so cruel to them.

BUT i do think lana’s become more aware to how stans treat her, and she hasn’t become as trusting as she was in the past (i think LFL era was the last time she actively interacted with fans a lot?)

7 hours ago, Taylor Secman said:

I think ever since Lana left angrily that one instagram group chat where she was like “you’re not real fans” and told them to go fuck themselves after reading what some of her “fans” were saying about her, which if you’ve ever been in a Lana stan groupchat then youve seen some of the most vile shit some of her “fans say”, that lana’s been holding a good amount of resentment towards her fans

8tkv5bqsue051.jpg

theres also that fan on twitter @holyh00ker that has lana tattooed on her who lana told togo fuck herself after accusing lana of voting republican

she probably still loves us but some fans are so two faced and she rightfully won’t take bullshit from even her fans 

This is iconic 

7 hours ago, Taylor Secman said:

8tkv5bqsue051.jpg

theres also that fan on twitter @holyh00ker that has lana tattooed on her who lana told togo fuck herself after accusing lana of voting republican

she probably still loves us but some fans are so two faced and she rightfully won’t take bullshit from even her fans 

wasn't this proven to be fake?

39 minutes ago, Volta said:

i love lana as much as the next person… but this wasn’t rational. i’m good friends with some of the people who were in this gc and i know that lana was really, really mean. these people had dedicated time, energy, money and so much more to just lana.. and wanted the best for her. was it entirely respectful to assume lana wasn’t mentally well? nope. but it was equally as disrespectful for lana to be so cruel to them.

BUT i do think lana’s become more aware to how stans treat her, and she hasn’t become as trusting as she was in the past (i think LFL era was the last time she actively interacted with fans a lot?)

Lana is quite sensitive and she isn’t great with criticism as we know, she’s prone to knee jerk reactions and rarely apologises for anything or see’s the error in her ways it’s the way she’s always been.  I think this is why she clashed with her mother who was sick of it and came down on her - but we will never know obviously.  I think what the fans were saying was inappropriate, but she needs to remember you don’t have to swear and abuse people to get them to see wrong especially long term fans. Some of the fans are also fairly young and lack maturity…so she could have had more tact. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

4 hours ago, lil aerosol said:

yeah its camp tbh also the kid looks like an asshole i know whose entire personality is communist aesthetics it's so cringe, i'm holding this kid accountable for both crimes! get him Lana

Where do you see this?

28 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Lana is quite sensitive and she isn’t great with criticism as we know, she’s prone to knee jerk reactions and rarely apologises for anything or see’s the error in her ways it’s the way she’s always been.  I think this is why she clashed with her mother who was sick of it and came down on her - but we will never know obviously.  I think what the fans were saying was inappropriate, but she needs to remember you don’t have to swear and abuse people to get them to see wrong especially long term fans. Some of the fans are also fairly young and lack maturity…so she could have had more tact. 

That's subjective she's sensitive and not good with criticism. 

Honestly we should be grateful that Lana is pretty much the only entertaining celebrity these days. SHe reminds me of Nicki, addressing rumours where they are.

4 minutes ago, mansongirl said:

That's subjective she's sensitive and not good with criticism. 

Honestly we should be grateful that Lana is pretty much the only entertaining celebrity these days. SHe reminds me of Nicki, addressing rumours where they are.

Is is subjective though? Lol I’m not sure. But I agree it’s not all bad she does stand up for herself. But the question for the culture thing I think an apology would have been better she was digging herself a grave. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

5 hours ago, sjatib said:

Wouldnt be surprised if all the thing was just a marketing move. If it isn't, Lana truly has lost it...(I mean, imagine being one of the most influential figures in worldwide pop music and giving relevance to a bizarre, stupid rumour created by a teen about you. A rumour about you "being mean". Makes under zero sense if it isn't a marketing move -in the sense of getting her name of media the days prior to the album's release-).

She has, quite literally, always been this messy, defensive, and unhinged. Why does everyone keep acting like this behavior is new. She didn't just all of a sudden "lose it" within the last year

C1L2EC1XUAAp5yf.jpgscreen_shot_2017-05-11_at_4.52.28_pm_480DpGitDLWsAEOflX.jpg

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

8 minutes ago, Thunder said:

She has, quite literally, always been this messy, defensive, and unhinged. Why does everyone keep acting like this behavior is new. She didn't just all of a sudden "lose it" within the last year

C1L2EC1XUAAp5yf.jpgscreen_shot_2017-05-11_at_4.52.28_pm_480DpGitDLWsAEOflX.jpg

Exactly! She was literally on Facebook in 2009 saying that Katy Perry was going to hell, she's always been like this :thumb3:

imageproxy.jpg

This whole situation is so sad to me. It's release week and she shouldn't have to deal with any of this stupid drama. That kid is a fucking idiot, and I'm glad Lana defended herself, but I do agree she shouldn't have posted his account and picture.

This better not blow up and become new controversy that derails the conversation about the music...