LDRO

Instagram Updates

2 minutes ago, DCooper said:

This better not blow up and become new controversy that derails the conversation about the music...

I doubt it. Itโ€™s not really that big of a deal IMO, nicki minaj full on exposed someoneโ€™s phone number and everyone thought it was peak comedy.

She probably has a lot of stress this week and next, the uncertain success of the new album, the TV appearances, the upcoming reviews and then these false rumors. If she accidentally does something wrong, that would only be understandable. Anyone would lose their nerve at some point in such a situation, whereas she hasn't done anything so unpleasant yet but simply defended herself.

I thought about this for a while but sometimes I feel like all the drama is part of the way she promotes her music. I'm not saying this in any shady way I fucking love her (obviously or I wouldn't be here) but every time she drops an album there is always so much controversy leading up to it. Maybe sharing her music with the world is actually very hard for her and she's been misunderstood for so long and she feels like she always has to fight back but I can't help but feel like it's... not calculated, it's the wrong word, but there's clearly a pattern.

so I turn but I learn not to turn into a wildfireย 

to light up your nightย 

with only a smile and nothing that burns

ย 

jA3GJUb.gif

2 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Lana is quite sensitive and she isnโ€™t great with criticism as we know, sheโ€™s prone to knee jerk reactions and rarely apologises for anything or seeโ€™s the error in her ways itโ€™s the way sheโ€™s always been. ย I think this is why she clashed with her mother who was sick of it and came down on her - but we will never know obviously. ย I think what the fans were saying was inappropriate, but she needs to remember you donโ€™t have to swear and abuse people to get them to see wrong especially long term fans. Some of the fans are also fairly young and lack maturityโ€ฆso she could have had more tact.ย 

ย 

lana can do whatever the fuck she wantsย :oprah3:

faSE.gif

the way thatย kid is gonna remember this whole thingย in 10 years and die of embarrassmentย :oopna:

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

50 minutes ago, mansongirl said:

This thread shows how boring most of you really are. Like imagine someone circulating something about you like that! I would do the same exact thing

innit this is why i couldnโ€™t be a celeb lmao this weirdo wouldโ€™ve gotten a lot more than a slightly catty response on insta i wouldโ€™ve burned his motherโ€™s crops and shat in his bed

RVhKIwP.gif

12 hours ago, Elle said:

Posts from Lana on @honeymoon regarding the deuxmoi situation -ย 

51605960825_d2971145e0_b.jpg51605919870_3f5cb7342d_b.jpg51605703219_88828e088e_b.jpg51605921100_e2ced0d3bd_b.jpg51605261823_4b7ac891d4_b.jpg51605261663_dd4baac0cb_b.jpg

ย 

honestly im happy she exposed this little twerp. so many of these "lana stans" are so self serving and entitled and use her for their own clout. to the people complaining that he's just a kid and she's doxxing him, who cares. No where on his profile does it state his age and if you're going to come for lana and defame her you better be prepared for her infamous clap back. Shit like this is so unnecessary because people literally believe everything on the internet. In a time where she's trying to set the record straight, and tell us about her life, she has every right to set the record straight and defend herself SHE HAS BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH. Let this woman make her art in peace and stop acting like a bunch of assholes.ย 

faSE.gif

1 hour ago, your dealer said:

ย 

honestly im happy she exposed this little twerp. so many of these "lana stans" are so self serving and entitled and use her for their own clout. to the people complaining that he's just a kid and she's doxxing him, who cares. No where on his profile does it state his age and if you're going to come for lana and defame her you better be prepared for her infamous clap back. Shit like this is so unnecessary because people literally believe everything on the internet. In a time where she's trying to set the record straight, and tell us about her life, she has every right to set the record straight and defend herself SHE HAS BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH. Let this woman make her art in peace and stop acting like a bunch of assholes.ย 

:agree:

She also wasn't even doxxing him lmao, he is literally wearing a mask and I couldn't tell it's him if I saw him out in public. There's nothing that can truly identify him on his insta. We don't even know if he's really 14ย :eek2:

Spoiler

Anyone that disagrees knows the addy. Pull up anytimeย :lanahairflip3::thumb3:

ย 

Okay so she's actually signing shit now. Interesting.ย :gasp:

ย 

Lana shared this video on her @honeymoon account signing Blue Banisters CDs! Captioned "little by little taking a longgg time X"

ย 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

โ€ขย 4.18.14ย โ€ขย 5.1.14ย โ€ข 9.20.14ย โ€ข 5.28.15ย โ€ข 6.14.15ย โ€ข 7.28.16ย โ€ข 7.24.17ย โ€ข 10.23.17ย โ€ข 10.24.17ย โ€ข 1.25.18ย โ€ข 2.5.18ย โ€ข 12.5.18ย โ€ข 10.3.19ย โ€ข 10.11.19ย โ€ข 11.16.19 โ€ข

SFย โ€ขย ATLย โ€ขย ATLย โ€ขย INDย โ€ขย ATLย โ€ขย CHIย โ€ขย LDNย โ€ขย NYCย โ€ขย NYCย โ€ขย DCย โ€ข ATLย โ€ข NYCย โ€ข PDXย โ€ข SANย โ€ข KS

ย 

1 minute ago, Elle said:

Lana shared this video on her @honeymoon account signing Blue Banisters CDs! Captioned "little by little taking a longgg time X"

ย 

ย 

She's so cute.ย :cryney2:

1 minute ago, Dominikx4 said:

why are ppl in the comments saying they bought one/theyre already sold out did i miss something :rip:

ย 

I honestly didn't even know those were available, probably a US exclusiveย :rip:

2 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

why are ppl in the comments saying they bought one/theyre already sold out did i miss something :rip:

ย 

They went on sale on September 23rd on all retailers, but sold out quickly! They restocked on the Canadian storeย on the 24th, which is where I got mineย x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

โ€ขย 4.18.14ย โ€ขย 5.1.14ย โ€ข 9.20.14ย โ€ข 5.28.15ย โ€ข 6.14.15ย โ€ข 7.28.16ย โ€ข 7.24.17ย โ€ข 10.23.17ย โ€ข 10.24.17ย โ€ข 1.25.18ย โ€ข 2.5.18ย โ€ข 12.5.18ย โ€ข 10.3.19ย โ€ข 10.11.19ย โ€ข 11.16.19 โ€ข

SFย โ€ขย ATLย โ€ขย ATLย โ€ขย INDย โ€ขย ATLย โ€ขย CHIย โ€ขย LDNย โ€ขย NYCย โ€ขย NYCย โ€ขย DCย โ€ข ATLย โ€ข NYCย โ€ข PDXย โ€ข SANย โ€ข KS

ย 

1 minute ago, Elle said:

ย 

They went on sale on September 23rd on all retailers, but sold out quickly! They restocked on the Canadian storeย on the 24th, which is where I got mineย x

ย 

WHATย :trisha: