LDRO

Instagram Updates

1 hour ago, your dealer said:

lana can do whatever the fuck she wants :oprah3:

Sure she can, but that doesn’t mean everything she does is the right thing. We don’t have to defend all her actions, this isn’t a fucking cult. If she does something I think is wrong or unjustified I’m not going to kiss her ass and defend it mindlessly.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

3 minutes ago, Arcadia said:

So she DOES sign them? Well I'll be damned :gasp:

That's what I thought too. Well, I guess she sold her autopen. :gasp:

She really is serving tiddies this era :trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

17 minutes ago, Elle said:

Lana shared this video on her @honeymoon account signing Blue Banisters CDs! Captioned "little by little taking a longgg time X"

Me writing my entire essay the night before it’s due 

UbsOye5.png

30 minutes ago, Elle said:

They went on sale on September 23rd on all retailers, but sold out quickly! They restocked on the Canadian store on the 24th, which is where I got mine x

oh lord i nearly had a heart attack :toofunny:

i just checked and i did order one on the 23rd but i completely forgot, ive got 0 recollection of this??? my very own alien abduction moment

image.png

Her comment in response to a fan asking for a restock - it looks like that was the only drop! x

51606639177_e672548773_b.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

2 hours ago, West Coast said:

Okay so she's actually signing shit now. Interesting. :gasp:

1 hour ago, Arcadia said:

So she DOES sign them? Well I'll be damned :gasp:

Hasn’t she always signed them, with those pics from lfl, and her tweeting that she actually does sign her cards when someone came for her in lfl era. I have a chemtrails signed card and I can say it’s definitely not autopen lol

guys. i just put bubblegum kk into the signing clip and SHE IS SOOOO ADORABLE 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

oop im late to the party but that dumb little shit deserved everything he got, it's called consequences... and bad people deserve to experience them

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Literally I don't feel bad for that little shit stain, Lana was way nicer than I would've been about it. Specially considering the fact people will believe ANYTHING. What a little loser ass bitch, it's what he deserves. :creep3:

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass