LDRO

Instagram Updates

7 hours ago, Elle said:

Lana shared this video on her @honeymoon account signing Blue Banisters CDs! Captioned "little by little taking a longgg time X"

Soooooo...Honeymoon is now her place to officially promote the album? Did she finally open it to the public?

35 minutes ago, opheliaandthemotel said:

what does it mean when she says her videos are directed by no one? she said that ab OG arcadia vid too. is that like a directors professional name or

Probably filmed by Charlie and/or Chris Ripley, and directed by herself or without a pre-set script.

31 minutes ago, opheliaandthemotel said:

what does it mean when she says her videos are directed by no one? she said that ab OG arcadia vid too. is that like a directors professional name or

They're directed by Charlie. She refers to him as no one. It's pretty cold. lol

6 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

not her posting stuff on honeymoon now, just open up your official account so all ur fans can feel included

What a mess. :facepalm:

'I'm not active in social media but I'm promoting my new album on a little known account I made for my 3rd album in 2015.'

:omfg2:

Ok but do people not understand the reason she's posting on honeymoon is because she actually enjoys social media, just hates the backlash that she gets for everything she does? So posting on a private space with only 200k fans is a lot safer from her. I mean even all the mess she posted yesterday - imagine if she was on public and the press saw that shit

FzytWEW.png

1 minute ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

What a mess. :facepalm:

'I'm not active in social media but I'm promoting my new album on a little known account I made for my 3rd album in 2015.'

:omfg2:

That was the point though :awkney:. She specifically said she wanted to keep her circle small, and she knows pretty much only the biggest of fans follow her there. It still keeps her somewhat away from the media/general public since it's relatively lowkey. Plus what better way to promote your album than directly to those you know collect multiple vinyl variants, CDs, etc. Sis knows what she's doing :true:

Her Honeymoon Instagram is full of some of the biggest loony fans you can get…so I’m not sure what she’s playing at.  Either promote the album or don’t…using this account is just really bizarre. Like pretending she’s off social media when she clearly isn’t…:wtfney:

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

28 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Her Honeymoon Instagram is full of some of the biggest loony fans you can get…so I’m not sure what she’s playing at.  Either promote the album or don’t…using this account is just really bizarre. Like pretending she’s off social media when she clearly isn’t…:wtfney:

gosh leave the motherfucking woman be. why is this fandom always going for her throat while complaining other fans are shit to her?? i can't understand it

tumblr_pdttwcdZss1v75vie_500.png

7 minutes ago, cherrysadwine said:

gosh leave the motherfucking woman be. why is this fandom always going for her throat while complaining other fans are shit to her?? i can't understand it

it’s weird promoting an album on a page only a few people have access to

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

1 minute ago, That Venice Bitch said:

I think people are just mad they didn't get to follow Honeymoon when she opened it up earlier this month :oprah3:

Or when it was literally not private for years

2 hours ago, littleseashell said:

That was the point though :awkney:. She specifically said she wanted to keep her circle small, and she knows pretty much only the biggest of fans follow her there. It still keeps her somewhat away from the media/general public since it's relatively lowkey. Plus what better way to promote your album than directly to those you know collect multiple vinyl variants, CDs, etc. Sis knows what she's doing :true:

I have been following the Honeymoon account since it was created. But does that make me more of a fan than someone who started following her career a little later? Because you can be a dedicated and respectful fan, who is passionate about everything she does, who goes to her concerts and buys everything she releases... And you just couldn't follow her on the Honeymoon account because you missed "the moment". So, I don't know, I think this is very relative - "The biggest of fans" is something complicated to define. There could be a lot of "biggest fans" outside too - I think that's why some people are upset and I can understand the frustration.

But all this has already been discussed extensively here and the tendency is for the conversation to spin in a circle whenever she posts something there. lol :hide: 

And it's normal for people not to reach a consensus. After all, we are all different people, with different opinions - And as long as respect is maintained in disagreements, every discussion is valid. So, let things spin! lol ;)

3 hours ago, plastiscguy said:

We been knew that she scrapped it and was looking to film a new video. I'm glad it's still coming! :wub: she looks gorgeous.

Hide contents

Also, laughing at the fact the video literally shows them painting the banisters blue lol

Good point :thumb3: