LDRO

Instagram Updates

4 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

her message is so special, i really love the part about "doing nothing and just listening to your inner voice which at it's clearest is as near to what god's voice would advise is the best thing to do" is so true, sometimes listening to your heart, your soul, your intuition, etc. is so important <3

Which is why as opposed to many pop stars throughout my life, Lana has been the one who’s remained in my heart. It’s truly inspiring and comes off as deeply authentic to look up to someone who uses their platform in a “self-love” non-kitschy way. We are truly lucky to have her. It makes me connect with her on a personal level even if she doesn’t know I exist. 11 years and counting. <3

13 minutes ago, Elle said:

She posted a clip of the new video on Honeymoon with the caption: 

“Shining alone👌🌟
I’ve always loved a video with no real story line. The things that people do naturally without even thinking about it have always been the most interesting moments to capture.
I loved shooting Arcadia and blue Banisters without having a concept and just having my brother and Chris filming me dancing chilling, drinking coffee being stupid, having fun. It’s the little things.
 I always say I do the least promotion of anyone I know but the most work in my backyard. When your inner world flourishes- at some point the outer world will always reflect that back to you what’s really in your heart. Do what you love, 
I think some of the wisest people have taught me that sometimes doing nothing and just listening to your inner voice which at it’s clearest is as near to what God’s voice would advise is the best thing to do. 
Dreaming, staying peaceful, being a good friend, a good mother to animals and friends, making big changes, taking risks that no one else understands, all of this has helped me to continue to follow my true life’s dharma. It can be a winding and lonely road at times- full of adversity- but it’s so worth it. 
All my Love
L/E”

The most interesting part to me is that she signed this post as Lana/Elizabeth :wub:

17 minutes ago, Elle said:

“Shining alone👌🌟
I’ve always loved a video with no real story line. The things that people do naturally without even thinking about it have always been the most interesting moments to capture.
I loved shooting Arcadia and blue Banisters without having a concept and just having my brother and Chris filming me dancing chilling, drinking coffee being stupid, having fun. It’s the little things.
 I always say I do the least promotion of anyone I know but the most work in my backyard. When your inner world flourishes- at some point the outer world will always reflect that back to you what’s really in your heart. Do what you love, 
I think some of the wisest people have taught me that sometimes doing nothing and just listening to your inner voice which at it’s clearest is as near to what God’s voice would advise is the best thing to do. 
Dreaming, staying peaceful, being a good friend, a good mother to animals and friends, making big changes, taking risks that no one else understands, all of this has helped me to continue to follow my true life’s dharma. It can be a winding and lonely road at times- full of adversity- but it’s so worth it. 
All my Love
L/E”

Wow I really needed to hear this extremely beautiful message

3 minutes ago, Doll Harlow said:

I've always wondered, do Chuck and Charlie call her Lana or Elizabeth/Lizzy? Same with her close friends?

She once stated in a Pitchfork interview that pretty much only her parents call her Elizabeth/Lizzy, everyone else call her Lana. 

5 minutes ago, Doll Harlow said:

I've always wondered, do Chuck and Charlie call her Lana or Elizabeth/Lizzy? Same with her close friends?

Pretty sure her friends call her Lana; it's always on her birthday cakes and she said in an interview that they do

I guess family is probably different because they've known her her entire life

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

23 minutes ago, Elle said:

“Shining alone👌🌟
All my Love
L/E”

Spoiler

I FUCKING LOVE HER 

:crying2::crying2::crying2::cryney2: