LDRO

Instagram Updates

15 hours ago, CmonDownToFL said:

Some of you are just deeply hurt that you were left out of the honeymoon account and you're making this argument of her having favorites, being elitist & blah blah, further proving that she made the right decision. She's prob doing it for her own mental health, I highly doubt she'd do it to purposely make anyone feel less than. I'm sure if she could select only her true fans to follow her, she would. 

Anyway............. who else is patiently waiting for Friday :creep3: 

At the end of the day who gives a fuck? Elle and every other Lana fan page posts everything in that private Honeymoon page publicly. As someone who doesn't even have an instagram account, I don't give a shit. It's going to posted it anyway. So those crying about not being able to follow that page should calm down. Whatever Lana puts on that account will be made public one way or another.

:twirls:

9 hours ago, Elle said:

She posted a clip of the new video on Honeymoon with the caption: 

“Shining alone👌🌟
I’ve always loved a video with no real story line. The things that people do naturally without even thinking about it have always been the most interesting moments to capture.
I loved shooting Arcadia and blue Banisters without having a concept and just having my brother and Chris filming me dancing chilling, drinking coffee being stupid, having fun. It’s the little things.
 I always say I do the least promotion of anyone I know but the most work in my backyard. When your inner world flourishes- at some point the outer world will always reflect that back to you what’s really in your heart. Do what you love, 
I think some of the wisest people have taught me that sometimes doing nothing and just listening to your inner voice which at it’s clearest is as near to what God’s voice would advise is the best thing to do. 
Dreaming, staying peaceful, being a good friend, a good mother to animals and friends, making big changes, taking risks that no one else understands, all of this has helped me to continue to follow my true life’s dharma. It can be a winding and lonely road at times- full of adversity- but it’s so worth it. 
All my Love
L/E”

Usually her no plot videos are better then the ones costing $300,000, although, all the video for BTD and UV were gorgeous. Those really were the last great high budget videos she made. Everything else have been hit and miss until the alternate video for Arcadia was released and now the new Blue Banisters video.

she posted 2 stories on honeymoon but I can't screen record it

it's a time lapse of her signing stuff and the second is this pic:

hmstory.png

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, sweetcinnamondealer said:

Omg is that the surprise in LA for tomorrow???

or maybe it's that! pop up shop with planes flying to promote both albums

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

I wonder where the pop up is going to be, looks like it will be on a beach

Hopefully it’s not that crowded. The few she’s done before have been absolute insanity, but maybe this will be more lowkey since it’s only being announced via honeymoon

either way I will try to go! Idk how many other LA fans are on here.