LDRO

Instagram Updates

Just now, Honeyyoung said:

not these lana stans acting like she's a perfect person that didn't make any mistake like babes she has missed...

who is going to bring that up on live during one of their only chances to have a conversation with her though?

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

1 minute ago, Doll Harlow said:

who is going to bring that up on live during one of their only chances to have a conversation with her though?

well they atleast could've not said "lana don't care about people that got mad about mesh masks and dumb instagram posts you have nothing to be ashamed of keep always loving the way they loved!!"

Just now, War In My Mind said:

She's still alive. I got like 20% left but it was from like 50%

I had to put mine to charge because it was at 11% :toofunny:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

"I think if people hadn't been so mean to me I wouldn't have been able to get mad. I was always the one to turn the other cheek in my life. I'm very quiet. I think there's always a lesson in all of it and I think it gave me permission to be mad in other areas. The hard part is like what to do next, like, even for me the answer didn't really feel like making another record was the right answer to being pissed off but at the time it was all I knew how to do. But there's so many other things to do. Also for me it takes a village to make me un-mad. Like connection is so important. I remember writing down at some point 4 years ago I need more friends, and I found them. I wrote it and I found the most amazing girls. Do you know how crazy it is to do when you’re grown up to meet friends? Maybe if people hadn't been so tough on me, I wouldn't have felt like I needed more friends. Then god brought me the most or spirit brought me the most beautiful friendships -  people I never thought I would ever meet. My girlfriends in high school before I went to boarding school were amazing, so I sort of got them back, you know?

The paparazzi were gone for 2 years, everything was so normal and then this morning it really fucking sucked because I was trying to feed my chickens, somehow they were like looking through the hedges and I was also wearing something insane so I left and was like this is really scary. & then I always do the wrong thing which is I always speed up really fast to their drivers side which is so dangerous and take a picture of them but I shouldn't do that.

I want to give a shoutout to Tessa DiPietro. She's the most talented woman I've met in LA in the past 10 years. There's like no way to get ahold of her. She doesn't have a website. She doesn't like post or anything but I met her like 8 years ago and she didn't know me at all, and the first thing she said to me was, a question is coming off of your right shoulder that wants to be acknowledged, and that question is how does it serve you to be submissive in your life? And I went a shade of red you can't describe and I didn't know if it was a sexual innuendo, but I said well if you’re submissive in general people don’t get mad at you. She said i'ts not a question that needs to be answered, it's a question to present to your psyche. Since then she's brought so many, I like the concept that she brought to light about the over culture. You know how somethings things go badly in your life things are also weird in other people's lives? There's a power of that superconscious. It's also why you'll see like.5 movies come out that are all about Snow White. The tone of the over culture is very powerful."

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS