LDRO

Instagram Updates

Just now, Stargirls Dealer said:

Rob listening to his daughter talk about potential sexual innuendos and getting fucked hardΒ :icant:

Β 

he's just sitting there and smiling so it won't be so awkward :icant:

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

1 minute ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I wonder what exactly she means by that? Is she saying she wants her own lyrics to be jarring to her or..??

she's saying she wants to be impacted by that D

1 minute ago, Ultra Violet said:

Not Lana being the next Kati Morton telling people they're empaths

Β 

Collab with Shane when?Β 

β™‘Β Β standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heavenΒ β™‘

1 minute ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I wonder what exactly she means by that? Is she saying she wants her own lyrics to be jarring to her or..??

Her dad is right in front of her so she's trying not to say "i want to be dicked down" hbjddkfj

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedΒ Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.Β 

Β 

Just now, Stargirls Dealer said:

Ya’ll I had to tap out of the live to eat some fucking dinner I didn’t realize this was an hour long CBS specialΒ :rip:

In the end, the haters were also our friends we made along the way

"The second epidemic to come out of the pandemic was domestic disputes. It rose beyond 300% in this country. IfΒ you went to some of the meetings I went to, you would be shocked. All of the feelings I thought were so unique to me about just wanting to just not wanna do this anymore, like, people who are like old and young and smart and stupid they are all saying the same thing like they felt like the end of the relationship they knew it didn't make sense, but they felt the end of the relationshipΒ was going to break them.Β I remember when Sean and I broke up and I thought It was the end of the world especially because he was perceived as everything that I wasn't, like sunshine and the right side of the law and it broke my heart. The whole idea of everything disintegrating and the lesson was I got to get in touch with that panicked side that was very old because they say hysteria is historical, so it's a reason to dig into your history but you don't want to do it alone. & even still everything hurts, like when I see things it hurts. You would be shocked like relationships completely break people. They really do. Even if you go onto the next one, it's not like it gets better."

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

β€’Β 4.18.14Β β€’Β 5.1.14Β β€’ 9.20.14Β β€’ 5.28.15Β β€’ 6.14.15Β β€’ 7.28.16Β β€’ 7.24.17Β β€’ 10.23.17Β β€’ 10.24.17Β β€’ 1.25.18Β β€’ 2.5.18Β β€’ 12.5.18Β β€’ 10.3.19Β β€’ 10.11.19Β β€’ 11.16.19 β€’

SFΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β INDΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β CHIΒ β€’Β LDNΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β DCΒ β€’ ATLΒ β€’ NYCΒ β€’ PDXΒ β€’ SANΒ β€’ KS

Β 

Rich Lee might be doing an album trailer with Lana that flows with Lana's videos from the last two yearsΒ 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β imageproxy.jpg

Just now, Super Movie said:

Rich Lee might be doing an album trailer with Lana that flows with Lana's videos from the last two yearsΒ 

This will never happen, but what an interesting idea to put into the never ending list of things to never come to fruitionΒ 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedΒ Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.Β 

Β 

1 minute ago, Arcadia said:

Someone ask her what kind of sound she's going to do for the next alboom it's for science

omg someone please!!

β€œβ€¦and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia PlathΒ