LDRO

Instagram Updates

PEOPLE ARE SO WEIRD, SOMEONE SAID IM A SAGITTARIUS

Rofl omg that was funny but I dont think he meant it to be.

Someone saying Lana is having a surrogate pregnancy and him comparing that with someone saying he's a sagittarius, I literally am inconsolable.

1 minute ago, Elle said:

"The second epidemic to come out of the pandemic was domestic disputes. It rose beyond 300% in this country. If you went to some of the meetings I went to, you would be shocked. All of the feelings I thought were so unique to me about just wanting to just not wanna do this anymore, like, people who are like old and young and smart and stupid they are all saying the same thing like they felt like the end of the relationship they knew it didn't make sense, but they felt the end of the relationship was going to break them. I remember when Sean and I broke up and I thought It was the end of the world especially because he was perceived as everything that I wasn't, like sunshine and the right side of the law and it broke my heart. The whole idea of everything disintegrating and the lesson was I got to get in touch with that panicked side that was very old because they say hysteria is historical, so it's a reason to dig into your history but you don't want to do it alone. & even still everything hurts, like when I see things it hurts. You would be shocked like relationships completely break people. They really do. Even if you go onto the next one, it's not like it gets better."

wait this one hits 

3 minutes ago, Stargirls Dealer said:

Ya’ll I had to tap out of the live to eat some fucking dinner I didn’t realize this was an hour long CBS special :rip:

I'm literally rolling a joint here while I listen to them lmfao

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Did she say that the covers album is coming out this year or did someone make that up? 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

"My surrogate mom candy says that chemistry never dies. even if the other person dies, chemistry never dies. It's like we have soulmates but we don't have to marry them and I think I had that old trailer for Lust for Life and I talked about holding in my poetry I hold many worlds in the palms of my hands. That trailer was everything. Rich is gonna help me do a trailer like that and also have it like float into all the videos I have from the past two years, but that's triggering too. I actually stopped making... Ew, why did someone say 'Congrats on your surrogate pregnancy?' Yuck, go away. You're so annoying.

You know what the good thing is though? I think just knowing that time the only thing that's going to make it get better is so much time. If you’re that sensitive, I think also, do you every listen to Jerry & Esther Hicks? They have saved my life many times. I think Jerry's passed now, but I listen to Esther all the time and she talks about how important it is to have non-thought like not having positive thoughts about the future or sad thoughts about the past but just like having a singular point of focus in a meditation or while you're sleeping while your thoughts just stop where the train stops gaining momentum. Its' not like it ceases to be there but you have an opportunity to have other thoughts keep in there. I meditate a lot,  do so many meditations because I am so ADD, I remember everything. The people I'm thinking about, they don't remember anything. Candy says they're always thinking about you too, but I think probably not. For that reason, I have to take so much time to slow down my thinking and slow down my breathing. The good thing is I've been in certain rooms where I'm shocked to hear people want to jump out a building because their relationship ended. I'm like really? You look like you have it all together!"

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I get why she got annoyed by the congrats on the surrogate pregnancy comment, but she's talking abt Candace as her surrogate mother

She knows that a) not all of her fans are native/fluent english speakers and b) some ppl might just don't understand shit right away, right? 

Like, surrogate mother means that, she's just using it in another way 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

1 minute ago, Thunder said:

Did she say that the covers album is coming out this year or did someone make that up? 

She hinted at it by saying that her love of Harry Nilsson would be an important thing to keep in mind as we get closer to the end of the year

aOaIzH2.gif

1 minute ago, West Coast said:

This livestream is the most random thing I have ever witnessed, so much tea being spilled in the most casual way

it's so on brand for her :silly:

I need to know the soundscape for the album after the covers record!!:crying: and is Mike Dean involved???? Plz we need a poetic synth masterpiece 

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath