LDRO

Instagram Updates

1 minute ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

Β 

someone should ask her about on and on :true:

Your mind for thatΒ :true:

"When I read guy's profiles, and I won't say anything more than that, they're like 'you can find me in the gym. I'm goal oriented.' & I'm like ew, no! Like, goal oriented in what?? Finances??"

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

β€’Β 4.18.14Β β€’Β 5.1.14Β β€’ 9.20.14Β β€’ 5.28.15Β β€’ 6.14.15Β β€’ 7.28.16Β β€’ 7.24.17Β β€’ 10.23.17Β β€’ 10.24.17Β β€’ 1.25.18Β β€’ 2.5.18Β β€’ 12.5.18Β β€’ 10.3.19Β β€’ 10.11.19Β β€’ 11.16.19 β€’

SFΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β INDΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β CHIΒ β€’Β LDNΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β DCΒ β€’ ATLΒ β€’ NYCΒ β€’ PDXΒ β€’ SANΒ β€’ KS

Β 

Just now, Elle said:

"If you ever get into a relationship and you see any sign of a red flag just leave. god. Then it'll be 2 weeks later and he has keys to somebody's apartment and you're in love. If I could give you any fucking wisdom it would be just so careful, and that's what hard about being alone, it doesn't matter how much yoga you do or how many miles you run in Long Beach or how many records you put out. But pulling geographies is helpful for me,. I've driven across the country so many times, driven across New Mexico, and I feel different in the middle of the country. I feel so different. I've had some fucking really weird things happen when I've written things down like I will never speak to this person again but in this book they say once you are at your most vulnerableΒ or you have made your most solid declarations you will have a series of almost psychic events that seem to bring that person of your life IE run into mutual friends, run into someone at the grocery store, and that's a sign I did something right. Even the paparazzi this morning, he scared me to death and IΒ couldn't get my chickens back in the coop. They were crying all night long. Then my dad ripped his pants. I'm so sensitive if they cry at night I'm upcoming cuddling them and they're just chickens but the thing is I already had a bad morning because I was up all night and then this paparazzi in this blacked out car followed me and then these last 2 years that were normal just disappeared and now it's like I'm not normal. I'm like this person. All of this could make you want to call somebody that you shouldn't because it's so hard to be alone even if you're with dad. That's a personality type. It'sΒ not everybody it's very codependent. I'm a sensitive alcoholic codependent myriad."

Same, sis. Same.Β :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedΒ Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.Β 

Β 

We're frozenΒ :trisha:

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β imageproxy.jpg

I just want to look deeply inside of her mind for one minute

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedΒ Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.Β 

Β 

did she pause it?

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ