LDRO

Instagram Updates

That live was so cute :crai: she’s so sweet, it’s so nice getting to see that side of her we rarely see 

her talking to zack had me :crai: and then her singing living legend and cherry blossom AND *that* part of million dollar man??? 😭 THEN her mentioning rich lee’s gonna help her make another video to encapsulate the past two years or whatever??!!

1 minute ago, bigspender said:

why are you guys and ppl in the comment section being so mean..? like she’s having a conversation with someone and we’re blessed enough to watch her speak her mind. Wanting her to answer questions about her album and about her music is almost degrading when she’s having a nice conversation with someone. I’m so happy for Bryan and Zack because imagine how happy they are. y’all need to pull it together and remember she clearly isn’t a statue and is a human. I’m just in awe at how many disrespectful people i saw saying stuff like “this twinks been holding her for 10 minutes” like seriously…. 

jealousy

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Just now, Honeyyoung said:

now who was your favourite in the livestream? i liked the last guy's energy

I was a brian stan but rethinking, it's actually Andrea, she's the only one who didnt cut Lana off and she's the only one who got answers to hardhitting question. Like that obscure instagram account Birthdaycake indeed being Lana's own creation.

The people weren't interrupting her it's just how a conversation goes. I think this was very heartwarming, a shame I'm not following her so I couldn't watch it from the start

what a great moment! I hope she keeps coming back! so refreshing to know she still loves us and loves to talk to fans now I'm fully awake to watch her performance in a couple of hours

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg