LDRO

Instagram Updates

How have we not banned the paparazzi yet? Like any stalker behaviour would result in a restraining order or some kind of consequence. Sickos.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Just now, House of Balloons said:

they mostly like don't though, they're just random fans :wtf3:

Yeah but you get on a live with someone people would kill to talk to, I feel like you should recognize the opportunity you have to get answers to questions people have been asking for forever! At one point she was like ask me anything and then like they never did?

2 minutes ago, War In My Mind said:

The only thing I have to say, is none of her live-invitees should aspire to be journalists or interview people for a living.

but... they don't need to. they're literally fans that were talking to her about random things and sharing a special moment. i would like to see you pop in and literally start asking why she didn't re-record the unreleased music or why she reworked thunder or what is she doing next what producer what anything.

1 minute ago, Arcadia said:

How have we not banned the paparazzi yet? Like any stalker behaviour would result in a restraining order or some kind of consequence. Sickos.

I don't understand that 

Wouldn't she be safer from them at her home than in a hotel? 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 minute ago, Honeyyoung said:

but... they don't need to. they're literally fans that were talking to her about random things and sharing a special moment. i would like to see you pop in and literally start asking why she didn't re-record the unreleased music or why she reworked thunder or what is she doing next what producer what anything.

Fair, but I do interview people (my idols, authors) for my dissertation work.

But I do recognize they dont have to! I just am saying it was a missed opp

I hope that you guys who weren't able to watch benefitted from my little real-time transcriptions until someone uploads the whole thing. For my actual real job, I'm a transcriptionist, so hopefully I put my skills to use! Will be adding this to my resume of work :mj2:

Here's also a lil clip I uploaded of her talking about and singing Living Legend & Million Dollar Man - 

A post shared by LanaBoards (@lanaboards)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, arcadialovesong2018 said:

lmao no but our chat conversation on the live chat was ICONIC though :gasp: just like me // am I right @Sportscruiser and @your dealer

I had a blast with you guys! I know there were more LB friends there but I don’t know their handles here! Thank for these two very entertaining hours!!

IMG-7960.jpg

30 minutes ago, Thunder said:

Christmas 2023 it is. :oprah3:

A recap for everyone on what she said about the covers album: She said she’s toying with the idea of covers & country and calling it “Country & Western” - like country and west coast/California covers! She didn’t give a date tho but said the fact that she loves Harry Nilsson (she was listening to him when it started) would be important to know later this year…

Just now, Elle said:

I hope that you guys who weren't able to watch benefitted from my little real-time transcriptions until someone uploads the whole thing. For my actual real job, I'm a transcriptionist, so hopefully I put my skills to use! Will be adding this to my resume of work :mj2:

Here's also a lil clip I uploaded of her talking about and singing Living Legend & Million Dollar Man - 

I was wondering how you were doing it all so fast omg??

giphy.gif