LDRO

Instagram Updates

Can someone please recap what happened in the live for me? I watched about 30 mins off and on but I've been in the hospital today bc my sister-in-law is having a baby (Sweet Carolina who)

I saw the parts where she talked about the next poetry book and the covers album a bit + live with the first fan Bryan or whatever

Just now, CinnamonGay said:

Omg...next single video confirmed..if u lie down...

Someone help. Did she spill something about her future releases or any secret info xD

She said I love a certain singer (i forgot his name, H something), and that we should remember him for closer to the end of the year.

Remember when Lana deactivated and we all thought this thread was going to die? :ma:

imageproxy.jpg

Idk if anyone else caught this but like 2 years ago somebody who claimed to work with Lana made this long ass post on Reddit about their experience on tour with her and told us the same story about how Lana threw plates at the doors at the dallas show

Just now, CinnamonGay said:

So...a collab.?

No it is an older singer, I'm watching my recording to see if I can find where she says his name. I assume it was for the American classics and standards album

I need to know what she was saying in Spanish with that sweet girl, it sounded like it was so interesting!!

All her convos were so sweet, I was so happy for the people who got on with her <3 <3

10 minutes ago, SolveEtCoagula said:

Can we talk about the moment where she was talking about the LFL trailer and then something like she was going to make a video of the last 2 years or make something out of the music videos she recorded in the last 2 years?

She got distracted with a comment and then changed subjects ugh What she was saying was so interesting 

Omg no I know I feel like no ones talking about this!! 

Like hello rich lee is so talented so whatever they make out of that would be so cool omg.

2 minutes ago, War In My Mind said:

No it is an older singer, I'm watching my recording to see if I can find where she says his name. I assume it was for the American classics and standards album

She was singing this song:

And she said

"I guess I'll start with the fact that whenever I feel stressed I listen to Harry. He feels like such a best friend. The old Harry, Nilsson. That will be an important thing to know later... about me. Later on in the year."

3 minutes ago, slenderpup said:

I need to know what she was saying in Spanish with that sweet girl, it sounded like it was so interesting!!

All her convos were so sweet, I was so happy for the people who got on with her <3 <3

She didnt say much that she didnt repeat in English. She said she spent 8 years learning Spanish in school and one summer she was in boarding school and that she couldnt go home so they sent her to Spain and there she felt she got fluent and was living with a family. She then also said that she kept up with Spanish because for a time she had a boyfriend from Argentina.

I was in class, did someone record it? 

2 minutes ago, War In My Mind said:

And she said

"I guess I'll start with the fact that whenever I feel stressed I listen to Harry. He feels like such a best friend. The old Harry, Nilsson. That will be an important thing to know later... about me. Later on in the year."

She didnt say much that she didnt repeat in English. She said she spent 8 years learning Spanish in school and one summer she was in boarding school and that she couldnt go home so they sent her to Spain and there she felt she got fluent and was living with a family. She then also said that she kept up with Spanish because for a time she had a boyfriend from Argentina.

Omg mi país! 

51 minutes ago, arcadialovesong2018 said:

Guys thank you so much for my redemption era wow // @lustforlife could never :wtf3::gasp:

Truly, the snoring gramma set you free

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

36 minutes ago, Elle said:

For anyone who missed out or wants a little recap, here's a compilation of all the things I transcribed. I'm putting them in a spoiler bc it's like 36 posts lol - 

Reveal hidden contents

oh my god elle thank you so much for taking the time! reading through the transcript now <3

mUENGN9.png

Ok so something that stuck out to me was her saying that there may only be an IYLDWM video, and she really framed it as a maybe. I was SO sure that we would be getting more MVs from the arcadia alt MV set, and what craig stark posted on insta. Unless that's for something else down the road? I'm super thankful for everything she's given us, but I hate being wrong about my theories lol 

27 minutes ago, War In My Mind said:

And she said

It's true, I'm her Argentine ex-boyfriend :true:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: