LDRO

Instagram Updates

7 minutes ago, UhaulJ0e said:

Ok so something that stuck out to me was her saying that there may only be an IYLDWM video, and she really framed it as a maybe. I was SO sure that we would be getting more MVs from the arcadia alt MV set, and what craig stark posted on insta. Unless that's for something else down the road? I'm super thankful for everything she's given us, but I hate being wrong about my theories lol 

honestly i have trust issues after cherry MV lies, im keeping my expectation that we will have no more vids

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

3 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

Where can i watch it :crying:

Some parts are already being uploaded to Youtube!! :party:

I believe this person is still uploading the rest of the parts but I'm too excited to see this and I couldn't wait :wub:

1 hour ago, Elle said:

"If nobody's told you that they love you today, I love ya. Rob loves you too. Stick with the winners. Don't go to the hardware store for bread. Don't date mean people. Run at the sign at anyone who yells at you or gets mad at you. I'm going to try to stop giving unsolicited advice. I think the Bible says that's a sin. I'm such a meddler."

I missed the whole stream but I imagine it will be posted somewhere.  Thanks Elle for the recap. I end my videos with "God loves you,  Bob loves you and Lana loves you." I know she wasn't referencing that,  but close!!

Ok I just remembered something… I had to switch to my other account when lanaisbabe joined the live because I was blocked by her and I couldn’t remember why. I lurked on Twitter and this girl was actually blocked by Lana on her main (her and lanaisiconic) back in 2017 for being republican and demanding free merch around her first LFL pop up. Lana was actually mad at her LMAO and now she forgot about all that shit but this girl gave me such weird vibes and now I remember why :toofunny: that must’ve been so awkward to her (not Lana tho, she couldn’t remember shit lmao)

3 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

Ok I just remembered something… I had to switch to my other account when lanaisbabe joined the live because I was blocked by her and I couldn’t remember why. I lurked on Twitter and this girl was actually blocked by Lana on her main (her and lanaisiconic) back in 2017 for being republican and demanding free merch around her first LFL pop up. Lana was actually mad at her LMAO and now she forgot about all that shit but this girl gave me such weird vibes and now I remember why :toofunny: that must’ve been so awkward to her (not Lana tho, she couldn’t remember shit lmao)

receipts or it didn’t happen

I love that she's using the Honeymoon acc because I think she just want to talk to and connect with her closest fans probably because she feels more comfortable :wowcry:

16 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

oh that must be why she didn't join the live quickly:derpna2:

tumblr_pdttwcdZss1v75vie_500.png

17 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill! :)

thank you so much 🤍🤍

not sure if you’ll know, but do you know if there’s a thread/blog on here of all the books/podcasts/artists Lana’s shared w us over the years?