LDRO

Instagram Updates

16 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

Ok I just remembered something… I had to switch to my other account when lanaisbabe joined the live because I was blocked by her and I couldn’t remember why. I lurked on Twitter and this girl was actually blocked by Lana on her main (her and lanaisiconic) back in 2017 for being republican and demanding free merch around her first LFL pop up. Lana was actually mad at her LMAO and now she forgot about all that shit but this girl gave me such weird vibes and now I remember why :toofunny: that must’ve been so awkward to her (not Lana tho, she couldn’t remember shit lmao)

That is not true. Lana did block others on her main account during that time, but I was not one of them.

1 minute ago, lanaisababe said:

That is not true. Lana did block others on her main account during that time, but I was not one of them.

there’s literally tweets around that time about you being blocked by her + you blocked me on my private acc and I’m almost sure i never fight with Lana stans unless they do something disrespectful to Lana 💀

5 minutes ago, afghan doll said:

thank you so much 🤍🤍

not sure if you’ll know, but do you know if there’s a thread/blog on here of all the books/podcasts/artists Lana’s shared w us over the years?

Of course!:kiss:

I think I remember seeing a "Lana Literary References" thread sometime within the past year? I think there was also one that had "Lana Inspirations" or "Lana Influences" in the title? I haven't seen them in a while, though! I'll try searching to see if I can find it!

8 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

the way lana specifically asked "lanaisbabe" to “ask me anything now that should not be mentioned around my dad rob” then asked abt WW.... cringed sooooo hard. bad vibes from her tbh 

I think Lana wanted a scandalous question and honestly if it were me I would’ve brought up a question abt family dynamic especially with a baby in the family..I thought she was gonna ask about the obvious line in WW 

Hi, guys! I just wanted to thank you for being nice. I wish I had questions prepared, but it is intimidating and you kind of blank when you are randomly put on a video call with Lana with thousands of people watching without my makeup or hair done. And yes, my Spanish is not fluent, so please try to be kind about that. I did it because she wanted me to. I am so happy for all of the fans she got to talk to and I genuinely hope you guys get a chance to as well in the future! :)

2 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

He’s a ghost 

ShadesOfFool

• TheSwaggerAndTheLips
  •  
  • ShadesOfFool
  • Members
  • 1,862 posts

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

7 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

Omg at how she talks about BB being the stepping stone to whats next…..

What’s next omg omg :crying:

She really never stops. Even with the messiness and unhinged behavior, i'm so grateful to be a fan.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

18 minutes ago, nothinggoldcanstay said:

That was the best LDR live stream ever.

I could listen to her talk forever honestly.

same! I felt so rejuvenated and inspired listening to her speak :ahh: it was so fun to hang out with the grant fam on a Friday night, made it less lonely!

ps - does anyone know what Harry Nilsson song was playing at the beginning of the livestream?? 

giphy.gif