LDRO

Instagram Updates

I love how she was jumping on every opportunity to sing. I'm really happy Lana talked about this album and especially the unreleased tracks it makes me fall more in love with it, knowing she's into it too. she barely talked about chemtrails so I felt like I didn't know her thoughts about the album and it was sad

Guys. I missed most of the livestream 😭🙏

Any fresh tea?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

9 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

Due to timezones I missed everything :bebe:

ur not alone :krylie:

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

"More Blue Banisters bonus track..."

Lana:  *N O*

2 hours ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Yes she said she's combining the covers album and the country album

She also hinted at covering a Henry Nielsen song

oh no

1 hour ago, takeitdoen said:

omg I love this self-aware sense of humour :air:

that's literally such a good performance why does she have to make fun of it :(

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

16 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

The live chat was cool, I had to watch the entire recorded version on honeymoon_archives this morning. She was so talkative and funny!

I'm also so glad that the fans that went on were MEGA fans. She looked so happy and comfy!! Hope she does more of these in the future :) Gave really interesting insight into the making of BB too and also I feel desperate again since she mentioned her next album being only digital, as in, I'm already dreaming about the next one now :oic2:

This live felt so personal, and I felt special witnessing it. 

I was hanging out with my best friend which is also a fan and we watched the whole thing together in a parking lot, we were desperately trying to send requests but she’s only accepted those by fans she already knew apparently. 
Anyways it was great and such an experience. We’ll cherish these moments in a few years :trisha:

1 hour ago, Poor Stacy said:

Does anyone know which book Lana was talking about, the one she refused to specify, about making firm declarations and receiving messages/psychic abilities, etc? 

She talked about quite a few books but I think the one you’re referring to is “Ask and it is given” by Esther and Jerry Hicks.

I was so shocked to hear that because I’m currently reading this book, but it was gifted to me by my parents in 2012 which is when I got into Lana’s music, that’s crazy! :eartha2:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

Thinking about "if someone ever yells at you or gets angry with you, LEAVE THEM" and then in the next breath she's talking about throwing plates at her tour manager for not letting her go on stage in a thunderstorm

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

28 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

not her saying she won’t release her next album on vinyl :cryney:

That sent shivers down my spine, I doubt she would completely disregard putting it on vinyl - she gets sooooo many sales from her vinyl! I can imagine her putting out a digital record and then down the track her label will force it to be printed

Spoiler

Or someone will just have to print their own versions and sell them:oic:

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

6 minutes ago, yayoop said:

That sent shivers down my spine, I doubt she would completely disregard putting it on vinyl - she gets sooooo many sales from her vinyl! I can imagine her putting out a digital record and then down the track her label will force it to be printed

Hide contents

Or someone will just have to print their own versions and sell them:oic:

Thank God Lana is known to lie 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance