LDRO

Instagram Updates

God it warmed my heart to see her on the live stream referencing how she would sing million dollar man back “when she was younger” - weird how those old days seem so long ago, I’m glad she remembers them just like we do 

8 minutes ago, Taylor Secman said:

this woman has chickens, 2 dogs, 2 cats, her brother charlie, and probably multiple other animals at her house??? I know it must REEK there

"her brother charlie" LMAO the way i screamed at this

yeah.jpg

The live was special I was just about to sleep when I got her post notification. She is such an open book and so giving and I thought all the fans were great especially lanaisababe like that’s the only time anyone has ever asked her questions fans want to hear!! Thank you for your service 🙏

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

3 hours ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

not her saying she won’t release her next album on vinyl :cryney:

I don't really know if this will be true. She gets a lot of her sales from physicals, and her management/label may end up making it happen. At the very least, I can't see no vinyl being produced at all, but maybe just a standard black. 

So uhm I was having technical difficulties and then I fell asleep while it was uploading but here's my recording of the live-

Still can't believe she went live for almost 2 hours and how much she revealed, I had to cancel my plans last minute to watch it but I'm so glad that I did. I really love how open she was with us.