LDRO

Instagram Updates

34 minutes ago, bigspender said:

like others said, with the country to cali album, she isn’t touring, but she also said the next album will be digital only with no physical releases

It’s just that she sells so much physical it’s weird not to. Like please Lana - a black pressing, cd and cassette. That’s all - beg of you :icant::crying5::icant:

IMG-3521.jpg

3 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

It’s just that she sells so much physical it’s weird not to. Like please Lana - a black pressing, cd and cassette. That’s all - beg of you :icant::crying5::icant:

do cassettes usually take a long time to produce?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Me after singing the line "Te deseo, cariño" in West Coast and it sounds so sexy: 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

i love how lana ignored the fact that taylor secman name thing lmaooo she was like "oh i have no idea that's so weird" girl bye

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

so

4 hours ago, White Hot Forever said:

So uhm I was having technical difficulties and then I fell asleep while it was uploading but here's my recording of the live-

when Lana was talking to a fan, someone commented ''choose another gay please'' and i just spit all of the water on my laptop screen. Some of yall...💀

D.png

4 hours ago, White Hot Forever said:

So uhm I was having technical difficulties and then I fell asleep while it was uploading but here's my recording of the live-

Still can't believe she went live for almost 2 hours and how much she revealed, I had to cancel my plans last minute to watch it but I'm so glad that I did. I really love how open she was with us. 

Randomly I got to see this live yesterday. Best moment: Lana making signs to the fan to shut her up when she asked about Wildflower Wildfire right after her father came into the room hahahaha

6 hours ago, bigspender said:

like others said, with the country to cali album, she isn’t touring, but she also said the next album will be digital only with no physical releases

wow so i’ll never see her live again huh. and this is my last vinyl i’ll ever own from her. the way i’m crying :oprah2:

Spoiler

i’m being dramatic but you know :cryney2:

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

11 minutes ago, mrborntolose said:

wow so i’ll never see her live again huh. and this is my last vinyl i’ll ever own from her. the way i’m crying :oprah2:

Hide contents

i’m being dramatic but you know :cryney2:

i literallt feel it. it won’t stop those sexy bootleggers tho :usrs:

giphy.gif

Ok I loved the IG live, I still can’t do instagram - Lana forgive me.

The performance was beautiful on colbert, On the IG live. There was a section where that one guy asked about a college or where they were from and the way Lana looked at Rob as to confirm they had the same answer like they were some outlaw people was adorable. And to that girl, EVERYONE knew she said Dragon. :ma:

IMG-3521.jpg

Lana posted some clips of her performance on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert on her honeymoon account with the caption “Can’t explain how grateful I am for Stephen. He has been such a huge inspiration in my life, a supporter and a wonderful example. Who would’ve thought”

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

41 minutes ago, Elle said:

Lana posted some clips of her performance on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert on her honeymoon account with the caption “Can’t explain how grateful I am for Stephen. He has been such a huge inspiration in my life, a supporter and a wonderful example. Who would’ve thought”

how sweet! i am loving her positive energy these last couple days (ie. insta live wholesomeness, kind comments on barries insta, etc.) It seems like she is in a more peaceful place having gotten this album out there for some catharsis. Maybe being off her public socials is adding to her contentment too. at least i hope so! 

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

17 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Thinking about "if someone ever yells at you or gets angry with you, LEAVE THEM" and then in the next breath she's talking about throwing plates at her tour manager for not letting her go on stage in a thunderstorm

Someone has anger issues. It explains why none of her relationships lasts. :wat:

11 hours ago, bigspender said:

Is she going independant? Is her contract over? So many questions. If that's the case, I hope she gets a Bandcamp page. 

22 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Someone has anger issues.

Yeah that sorta shocked me lol, cause in this case he was literally just looking out for her safety, and got 👋 as a reward 

So like imagine pissing her off for an actual invalid/bad reason... 💀 rip xoxo