LDRO

Instagram Updates

34 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:

call me invasive, but i really wonder what she saw in him. their relationship didn't last longer than her past relationships after francesco, so why is he so great and why did she feel the need to point him out as an example of "chemistry never dying"? i'll admit, i don't like sean at all (him being a cop has nothing to do with that, but i hate that too), but it was kinda a relief seeing lana so happy with someone that i overlooked him lmao

but really, why was he so special and what happened between them if she was still in love with him when they broke up? :pls:

I'm curious about this, too. He really did a number on her, I wasn't expecting her to talk about him the way she did on the Live. She clearly still misses him. I would like to personally thank him for the excellent music he's inspired in these last two albums. :diva:

I think she might've been in love with the idea of being with him and living in the country surrounded by normal people and getting to have a normal life without the LA fuckery

Apparently she got along well with his friends and family and she liked Tulsa so much that she was going to buy a house there

So I guess when you've got your heart set not only on the person but on this whole new life, it's difficult to let go of

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 hour ago, Venice said:

I've been deep in love unlike ever before with someone in the past, to where nobody else in my life could see just what kinda magic I saw in that "ordinary" person, with some even being confused about it all. But he was so shiny in my eyes... Looking back, even I can't explain it or put it into words, but it was how it was. Life passed us by, we went too fast, we crashed and we're strangers now, but it still doesn't change how I felt, how I probably will always feel. Maybe it was something similar like that for her too, but I guess we'll never really know.

:wowcry: wow u got me crying at 7:27pm on a Tuesday.. feltttt. 

Some of the things Lana was saying on the livestream about relationships and such were words that I felt like I really needed to hear, because even though it's been over 2 years since my last relationship ended, there was still so much that was unprocessed that was just simply ignored and pushed past instead. So, it really made me think about some things I hadn't thought about in a while, again, just because I try to ignore a lot of it now. Even though the majority of the time she was actually saying these things to specific fans, it felt like she was speaking directly to me too. I am still so grateful for that live and really hope she does one like that again sometime soon. It was so personal, so special x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 hour ago, Poor Stacy said:

I'm curious about this, too. He really did a number on her, I wasn't expecting her to talk about him the way she did on the Live. She clearly still misses him. I would like to personally thank him for the excellent music he's inspired in these last two albums. :diva:

When she was talking about the paparazzi making her uncomfortable and said it made her want to call someone she shouldn't (or something like that), I feel like she was talking about Sean as well :icant:

1 hour ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I think she might've been in love with the idea of being with him and living in the country surrounded by normal people and getting to have a normal life without the LA fuckery

Apparently she got along well with his friends and family and she liked Tulsa so much that she was going to buy a house there

So I guess when you've got your heart set not only on the person but on this whole new life, it's difficult to let go of

Exactly. This is why I thought she talked that much about fame and the "simple life" in these last albums. She found out she did want that normal life. But she can't stop being who she is - an artist. So it's admirable she didn't gave up her desire. Imagine if she would stop singing just for a man. I mean it's her choice. But it would produce a mass suicide

tumblr_pdttwcdZss1v75vie_500.png

In regards to Sean, I think that that was just the first time in a long time she'd felt like she found the one for her, so it can be hard to move past not only the person, but the fact that those plans you made for your life aren't coming to fruition. I've been in that boat so many times in every kind of relationship, even with friends and family I thought I was going to be close to forever. It sucks. If Blue Banisters is about Sean (which I personally think it is), she literally says "said he'd fix my weather vane, give me children take away my pain" about him which is really sad. I feel for Lana a lot. 

imageproxy.jpg

5 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

In regards to Sean, I think that that was just the first time in a long time she'd felt like she found the one for her, so it can be hard to move past not only the person, but the fact that those plans you made for your life aren't coming to fruition. I've been in that boat so many times in every kind of relationship, even with friends and family I thought I was going to be close to forever. It sucks. If Blue Banisters is about Sean (which I personally think it is), she literally says "said he'd fix my weather vane, give me children take away my pain" about him which is really sad. I feel for Lana a lot. 

You reminded me that she referred to him as people seeing him as "shinny" in the ig live. That's on BB's lyrics too. "He's shiiiiiiiiiiining"

tumblr_pdttwcdZss1v75vie_500.png

2 minutes ago, cherrysadwine said:

You reminded me that she referred to him as people seeing him as "shinny" in the ig live. That's on BB's lyrics too. "He's shiiiiiiiiiiining"

And in textbook there you were with shining stars standing blue with open arms

1 hour ago, Elle said:

Some of the things Lana was saying on the livestream about relationships and such were words that I felt like I really needed to hear, because even though it's been over 2 years since my last relationship ended, there was still so much that was unprocessed that was just simply ignored and pushed past instead. So, it really made me think about some things I hadn't thought about in a while, again, just because I try to ignore a lot of it now. Even though the majority of the time she was actually saying these things to specific fans, it felt like she was speaking directly to me too. I am still so grateful for that live and really hope she does one like that again sometime soon. It was so personal, so special x

Yes! I loved how she said "Chemistry never dies". A cynical reading of that would be "Oh, she just doesn't want to let go of this guy...", but I found it comforting. Even if a relationship doesn't work out, there's a reason the two of you were brought together. Even if you're no longer in love, there was still something there, a chemistry, that connected you. And that never dies. I found it a really comforting reminder - every relationship has value, no matter its fate.

She also had me super interested in the manifestation stuff, with all the books. I know people typically turn to New Age stuff when they're ***struggling*** and really need to get through a breakup/loss, etc., so I felt for her there... 

This may come off as dramatic, but there's a massive sense of loss in Blue Banisters (title track) that radiates through the entire song - a heartbreak so deep that leaves you feeling close to numb. The video portrayed it very well. I think it's one of Lana's saddest songs, even if she's trying to spin it into something optimistic. She's still mourning the life she wants but can't seem to attain, which is why I think she's continuously talking about being on "the writer's/artist's path" and whatnot.

(wrote more than I intended to, haha)

1 hour ago, Elle said:

Aww, love you Elle :ohno: Some years ago one night I read through so many if not all of your tweets, bc I felt each one pierce through my soul :toofunny: May your pure lil heart find nothing but happiness and good things, good people in the future <3

I'm so thankful for that livestream too. I'm just so happy that unlike so many too-good-for-you out of touch type of celebs, that Lana actually feels, and feels so much. She even boldly talked about being sensitive in that stream and it was just so human, honest and beautiful. 

Her mention of Sean intrigued me too. It seems that he had a very profound impact on her, and I think the end of their relationship re-opened or magnified to Lana many things about her upbringing and genealogical grounding (that she explores on Text Book). She also said that their breakup unleashed that historical “hysteria” and panic that goes generations back, and I think that panic will be discussed a bit more on Behind the Iron Gates.

I really felt and appreciated her vulnerability and openness about her personal life in that livestream, and I don’t know if it’s just me, but after tuning in to it and listening to the record, I felt a heaviness for a few days.

There are always people who we are destined to meet, who almost leave us with a bit of a quest to look deeper into ourselves. :wowcry:

Man…Lana really has touched some of our lives so much. 

2 minutes ago, White Hot Forever said:

If I get one that just says "Lana" I'm going to be so disappointed 

At least it's better than Gaga signing with an "L" :bebe:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Lana's gonna be 85 and still signing Blue Banisters CDS :smokes3:

imageproxy.jpg