LDRO

Instagram Updates

9 minutes ago, drugmunny said:

i didn't even think ab thatttt. and she was JUST talking about being stalked by paparazzi

Well...lets be honest here. Lana calls the paps to promote her stuff. I don't really believe the story about the paps following her that day when she was trying to get to that pop out thing at the pier for BB. How in the world are they going to know where Lana is? Or what hotel? You got bigger stars then Lana who get around LA without being pap. I think she just didn't feel like going out that day and that's fine. Going face to face with some of her fans is scary and Sean isn't around to tell them to fuck off. 

Adele and Beyonce have homes in the same area. They both shop at Target and get around LA without pap's following them. 

God knows if that's how Lana's fans found her today.

"Take a left to Van Nuys....." 

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

But she's not really out of social media. She's using her Honeymoon account. Out of social media is being completely out of social media and that means no Honeymoon either. 

:true:

Its not even close a 200k acc with a 20M ac honey

Lust For Dead   large.gif

7 hours ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

But she's not really out of social media. She's using her Honeymoon account. Out of social media is being completely out of social media and that means no Honeymoon either. 

:true:

Totally true. But I guess that with a smaller number of fans, there aren’t that many bad comments, especially since she created that account in 2014 (the fans that got in back then are probably still fans today). Another thing that must be liberating, about posting on the HM account, is that I don’t think there is any major publication that are in, unlike her Lana one, where they would publish everything she posted. 
anyways, I think she got back to what she initially wanted with her HM account: to let us in a bit on her world, sharing whatever she wanted, whenever she wanted. She seems very free and happy these days, and I love it (i don’t think she ever posted that frequently on her other account). 

Why do some people in this thread think that it's impossible for a human being to change their mind? I think that after being off of social media entirely for a few days, Lana decided that she wanted to be on it without the aspects of her main account that she didn't like, so she went onto the Honeymoon account. It's really not that serious or deep.

imageproxy.jpg

4 hours ago, lustforlife said:

Its not even close a 200k acc with a 20M ac honey

I would not have minded if really only selected people follow her. But this way is bad, I think it was a mistake to open the account for a few minutes. 99% of her former followers now feel like second class fans, especially because she posts relevant stuff.

I’m finally watching her live from the other day and her comment about “chemistry never dies, even if the other person does” was so sweet and really reminded me a lot of her music from her younger days which is speculated to be about a boyfriend that died. 

kind of sad since she confirmed that one of her boyfriends (Rob) passed and has strongly hinted at another’s (whoever that K person was)

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

16 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Totally true. But I guess that with a smaller number of fans, there aren’t that many bad comments, especially since she created that account in 2014 (the fans that got in back then are probably still fans today). Another thing that must be liberating, about posting on the HM account, is that I don’t think there is any major publication that are in, unlike her Lana one, where they would publish everything she posted. 
anyways, I think she got back to what she initially wanted with her HM account: to let us in a bit on her world, sharing whatever she wanted, whenever she wanted. She seems very free and happy these days, and I love it (i don’t think she ever posted that frequently on her other account). 

The press can easily follow fan accounts to get the news. I know what you mean though. 

I love that Lana loves Heat Waves because I've been playing that song nearly daily for a few months now. I didn't even hear it for the first time until mid this year (during our southern hemisphere winter) and it made me think of "it's the middle of winter, but in my mind it's summer"

On 10/23/2021 at 12:02 PM, Super Movie said:

I thought that was really interesting. It almost makes me wonder how much of This Is What Makes Us Girls was inspired by her time in Spain rather than her time at boarding school

as well as carmen! 

Spoiler

off topic but i love that carmen means "song" in latin and "garden/orchard/fertile land/vineyards of god" in hebrew 

mUENGN9.png

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

The way I thought it was a MV teaser right when I saw it :bebe:

The thought occurred to me a while ago, how I'll never escape this emotionally abusive one sided relationship w Lana :krylie: