LDRO

Instagram Updates

6 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

I just know that Marilyn pic is a clue for something :hype:

n if ah call u on tha telephone ah might overdose cuz ahm strong but ahm lonely… lack marilyn monroe

🤠country version with jack producing and nikki lane feature incoming

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

7 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

I just know that Marilyn pic is a clue for something :hype:

My delulu and insider era: 

BTD STANS WILL BE DEAD (IN POSITIVE WAY) DURING LDR9 LISTENING:hype::hype::hype::hype::hype:

43 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

n if ah call u on tha telephone ah might overdose cuz ahm strong but ahm lonely… lack marilyn monroe

🤠country version with jack producing and nikki lane feature incoming

Honestly I'd take it... anything would be fine to me to have that song officially released :hide:

giphy.gif

10 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

the way i get annoyed whenever i miss honeymoon being open even tho i don't even use insta like that & everything she posts on there gets posted in here within like a minute

I find it really funny for some reason

I think because it embodies how she does absolutely everything. Chaotic, unplanned, and indecisive

People can try to stansplain it all they want but it just seems so bizarre

I'm surprised she hasn't opened it and then gotten distracted and forgotten to close it for 4 days or something

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

9 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I think because it embodies how she does absolutely everything. Chaotic, unplanned, and indecisive

I'm surprised she hasn't opened it and then gotten distracted and forgotten to close it for 4 days or something

It's strange that knowing her, she still remember about closing HM account after 5 minutes:thumb3:

10 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Lana's been bizarre since she lost the Grammy to Billie. :heidi:

On 11/21/2021 at 2:08 AM, Pineapple B00ST said:

did she go to medieval times? that place is kinda fun ah VORA761.gif?noredirect

Hide contents

she's gonna serve epic renaissance fair on the next one VORA761.gif?noredirect

Im ready for her bardcore masterpiece 

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

I predict that Lana is working with Jack on Behind the Iron Gates :legend:His work on Violet was sublime, I really hope they're doing an audio version of this book too.

I also went to Medieval Times last week :trisha:

^
On Variety's decade-award wording (I guess that's who they're quoting, right?):

You don't need a big degree in philosophy to know "... thanks to Grammy nominations and critical acclaim for her albums" is a very unsatisfying way to explain the causality of how she became one of the "most influential singer-songwriters of the 21st century". In fact, it's delusional to say this. I would have worded it "thanks to defying the critics and showing that pure singing-songwriting talent, no matter how unconventional or defiant, always prevails over subjective mores" or something like that. Rob's "the true poet  ...  for an entire generation" is also a bit off. Her poetry is sometimes bad (and she probably blames the news), but it's not her poetry that got her there, it's her delivery of it. I would also say it's her *range* of poetry, to include her pre-BTD unreleased/suppressed stuff, that also got her there. So I hope (in a selfish way) that she doesn't let this decade-acclaim go to her head and use it an excuse to keep her fossil record buried. She should channel her inner Bob Dylan with respect to this award, but show up to the ceremony (because we really want to see her).

1 hour ago, slang said:

^
On Variety's decade-award wording (I guess that's who they're quoting, right?):

You don't need a big degree in philosophy to know "... thanks to Grammy nominations and critical acclaim for her albums" is a very unsatisfying way to explain the causality of how she became one of the "most influential singer-songwriters of the 21st century". In fact, it's delusional to say this. I would have worded it "thanks to defying the critics and showing that pure singing-songwriting talent, no matter how unconventional or defiant, always prevails over subjective mores" or something like that. Rob's "the true poet  ...  for an entire generation" is also a bit off. Her poetry is sometimes bad (and she probably blames the news), but it's not her poetry that got her there, it's her delivery of it. I would also say it's her *range* of poetry, to include her pre-BTD unreleased/suppressed stuff, that also got her there. So I hope (in a selfish way) that she doesn't let this decade-acclaim go to her head and use it an excuse to keep her fossil record buried. She should channel her inner Bob Dylan with respect to this award, but show up to the ceremony (because we really want to see her).

i remember @Cherry Blossom explained they put it together really quickly (though it's still so good and professional!), without knowing it would be reposted by everyone, so i wouldn't criticise it too deeply 

you are right though - i think she really is successful in spite of and not because of critical attention. and i so hope she attends. i think she's really obviously honoured and proud of this award, having posted about it, so i think it's more than likely she will attend the ceremony (unless preoccupied) 

mUENGN9.png