LDRO

Instagram Updates

On a happier note, Madonna's daughter Lola Leon coming after people like me who didn't like that outfit Lana wore to the Variety awards. :bearnod:

ggg1.jpg

I don't agree with that outfit, but love Lola and Madonna. It's amazing how much she looks like her mom. 

Lourdes-Leon-by-Karim-Sadli-for-Vogue-Pa

Lana's response to someone criticising her dress - 

51733535617_5cbe0c9c95_o.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

On 12/7/2021 at 4:31 PM, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

It's amazing how much she looks like her mom.

Cher is her mom? But ya honestly I am shocked at how many (and let's face it, how many gay men) are dragging Lana for that outfit. That's ridiculous and gross. She's a singer, not a model after all. Her look makes no difference. 

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

2 minutes ago, daddyauerbach said:

this dress business is ridiculous ... are we still pretending like Gucci and Steve Madden and Marc Jacobs and other fashion houses aren't using child labor because they overcharge by 400%?

you spilled :true:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

2 minutes ago, daddyauerbach said:

this dress business is ridiculous ... are we still pretending like Gucci and Steve Madden and Marc Jacobs and other fashion houses aren't using child labor because they overcharge by 400%?

People on social media trying to playing cool just hates everything popular and pray everyday for find reasons to that 

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Obviously you shouldn't be buying fast fashion in bulk (especially rich people who can afford more expensive clothes), but most of the fashion industry makes their clothing through unethical practices. That being said, I wonder where she actually got the dress from if it wasn't Shein. I think it looks really good on her :heart: It's very Lana 

Edit: ignore the part about wondering where she got it from because I can't read, but the point of it looking good on her still stands of course

imageproxy.jpg

2 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Obviously you shouldn't be buying fast fashion in bulk (especially rich people who can afford more expensive clothes), but most of the fashion industry makes their clothing through unethical practices. That being said, I wonder where she actually got the dress from if it wasn't Shein. I think it looks really good on her :heart: It's very Lana 

Fancysticated is the name of the store 

Lust For Dead   large.gif

2 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

she said on her comment

fancysticated.com

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

4 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

she said on her comment

fancysticated.com

Help I thought that was another selphie type thing :bebe: My reading comprehension left the building for a minute there 

imageproxy.jpg

31 minutes ago, Elle said:

Lana's response to someone criticising her dress - 

51733535617_5cbe0c9c95_o.jpg

Yeah lol people are quick to call out celebrities “buying” fast fashion yet do absolutely nothing themselves to help the cause. I’ve seen many influencers do brands and sponsorships for sites like Shein and get absolutely 0 criticism. Just can’t believe people are so quick to jump to conclusions that she MUST have gotten this dress off of Shein simply because a couple fans speculated it. Let her live. Can’t believe her own “fans” are coming after her on a private account that they should be grateful they’re allowed to follow. Lana doesn’t owe any of us a look into her her life, yet she allowed us to still keep in contact with honeymoon and some people are taking that for granted. 

Anyway, sorry for going on this rant. Stuff like this just really bothers me. Tired of teenagers spreading rumors just to seem like they give a crap about the climate or child labor. Do more than bully people based on pure rumors. You’re not helping. 

giphy.gif 

Imagine commenting on a social media platform that is thoroughly corrupt, using a phone/laptop that was mass produced with borderline-slave labor, criticizing someone for buying fast fashion. Have people stopped washing their fruit or something or has everyone just chemically lobotomized themselves?

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?