LDRO

Instagram Updates

5 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I just need to say (cos some people seem to be going down that road in here) I am not a fan of "well, you do/use [harmful thing] so you have no right to call out [harmful thing]" because it's about lessening the impact, not eliminating. It's impossible to live without doing some things that aren't ideal. 

I'm vegan and people just love being all, "oh well you're VEGAN and you don't eat animals but did you know [this thing] you use contains [thing]?" And it's like I try to use animal-free products (makeup, clothes, etc) but it isn't always possible. It's about making the best possible choices whilst still living your life.

Anyway I agree that it's bullshit that people are coming for her. Certainly Lana should be aware of where her clothing is being sourced from but there's a time and a place to address that, and that time and place is not right after her nanna died in her IG comments.

I mean - as if the fabrics for fancy shmancy designer robes other stars wore on that event were necessarily  fairtrade just because they are overpriced as hell. You pay for the designers name and your own ego, not because it's a fairtrade-locally produced product or a good-looking one.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

14 minutes ago, Thunder Revenant said:

I mean - as if the fabrics fot fancy shmancyoverly designer robes other starams wore on that event were necessarily  fairtrade just because they are overpriced as hell. You pay for the designers name and your own ego, not because it's a fairtrade-locally produced product or a good-looking one.

Yeah it's because people know they can get a reaction from her because she's sensitive. If I were on her team I'd be advising her not to respond to these types of comments for exactly that reason

It's obvious that she hasn't escaped the hate by using Honeymoon; it's just a smaller sample size of the same old shit

That kid who lied about Target and these clothes comments prove it

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

4 hours ago, Leader of The Pack said:

If you eat vegetables in this country or buy literally anything in this world you are financially supporting slavery or wage theft in some way. Systemic problems require systemic solutions. Policing individuals is a bourgeoisie way to feel morally superior without actually doing anything about the issue. Also the stans of other artists who do way shiftier promos for really bad companies jumping in on this is….the hypocrisy is deafening. At the end of the day they’re just bullying a woman to get a kick out of their day. I’m sorry its occurring while she just lost her gramma who was extremely special to her

To think she shut down her "lanadelrey" accounts and is being bullied now on her "honeymoon" page. That person isn't a fan. In the meantime, her real fans can't get into the page. Her grandmother just died. Take it all down. She doesn't need to be dealing with that kind of crap at a moment like this. 

Just now, lustforlife said:

She deleted archived her grandma post... The way she cant have peace even in a "private" space :sadcore:

assuming that she deleted her post about her grandmother because of the comments... it's so disgusting that people can't even act respectfully & accordingly when somebody is publically grieving the loss of a loved one, anybody who commented about her buying from fast fashion companies, or anything about the upcoming album, should feel ashamed because that's so disrespectful & inappropriate, she deserves so much better than this, i don't blame her for closing her main instagram account :tsk:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Just now, Surf Noir said:

assuming that she deleted her post about her grandmother because of the comments... it's so disgusting that people can't even act respectfully & accordingly when somebody is publically grieving the loss of a loved one, anybody who commented about her buying from fast fashion companies, or anything about the upcoming album, should feel ashamed because that's so disrespectful & inappropriate, she deserves so much better than this, i don't blame her for closing her main instagram account :tsk:

Yesterday i checked and ppl are fighting  because someone said ily and people are dragging the person saying "isnt the moment for it now" :eartha2:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Just now, lustforlife said:

Yesterday i checked and ppl are fighting  because someone said ily and people are dragging the person saying "isnt the moment for it now" :eartha2:

i don't really get that, they were probably saying "i love you" to show support for her, it's a lot better than dragging her for buying a dress from shein or whatever, & i wouldn't be surprised if people were doing that, it seems like people have lost a sense of empathy & respect these days, people care way too much about being woke :tsk: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

12 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

She deleted archived her grandma post... The way she cant have peace even in a "private" space :sadcore:

:lolno::peace::peace2::scream: (@ the mismatched comments)

7 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

The woke culture is just like an advertisement that doesn’t know what your real interests are

4 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i don't really get that, they were probably saying "i love you" to show support for her, it's a lot better than dragging her for buying a dress from shein or whatever, & i wouldn't be surprised if people were doing that, it seems like people have lost a sense of empathy & respect these days, people care way too much about being woke :tsk: 

It’s messy :rollin:I don’t like it

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

Yeah, "woke" people attacking you for everyone and everything is offending to them:oprah3:

1 minute ago, Miss doing nothing said:

:lolno::peace::peace2::scream:

The woke culture is just like an advertisement that doesn’t know what your real interests are

It’s messy :rollin:I don’t like it

And the fact that they dont even care for what they are advcate to... they just want to play cool

If Lana quits social media entirely, I don’t think it would bother me at all; she deserves some peace, especially while grieving over someone. 

I can’t imagine losing one of the few people I’m close to and seeing others argue under a post expressing that I miss that person

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

10 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

If Lana quits social media entirely, I don’t think it would bother me at all; she deserves some peace, especially while grieving over someone. 

I can’t imagine losing one of the few people I’m close to and seeing others argue under a post expressing that I miss that person

The fact is that she seems to like sm i think she should close comments dms like Taylor and live her life as a baddie

I'm not sure why some people here were so insistent that Honeymoon would be better

As if the creeps and freaks who obsessively stalk her wouldn't be around when she opens it for followers, for starters

It doesn't matter if there are fewer people on there because it only takes one person to write something fucky and have it blow up

As others have said, she should disable comments if it upsets her. Unfortunately. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1. Can someone pls help me find the account that “archived” her official ig before it was gone? I can’t remember the @ 

2. I guess from now on when she posts we oughta include a screenshot for good measure, since she deleted the imbedded ig posts became blank and I can’t see what we were discussing lol

UbsOye5.png

Just to lighten up the mood, here's a joke Miley posted on Instagram last night about Lana. I thought it was a pretty good dad joke:

Hope Lana is doing well and to all the dicks who were being disrespectful in her comments: FUCK YOU!

giphy.gif