LDRO

Instagram Updates

There are tons of fans out there who are not able to come see Lana in person because they are living in different cities, states, even foreign countries in different continents. This person has the privilege to live this close to Lana, they can come visit her anytime and ask her about anything and NOT BEING AN ASS and instead this is how they choose to behave? Right when she's still in the mourning for her family member in privacy? Why now? 

The way this person had the nerve to even come on twitter make this all about them too.  "We're just here to support her..." lol bitch nobody asked you to.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Why are y’all just literally choosing to get mad at this situation when you can obviously see it’s a troll after a simple glance at this girls’ Twitter account… she’s literally tweeting pictures of her with a #blackgirlmagic hashtag and 80% of her tweets are attacking popular singers

just get over it and ignore her ass (and it’s probably not even a female just a white gay thinking he’s funny)

1 hour ago, Thoth said:

She made her account public on Oct 21st and Nov 21st. So for those who wait, there is a chance that she will make it public today.

I bet I'll be sleeping and then wake up with my social media full of people who got into her account :deadbanana:

On 12/13/2021 at 8:55 PM, UhaulJ0e said:

Father John Misty posted a teaser that looks like Lana. On 9/17 Craig Stark also posted something that had #fatherjohnmisty and the location as "Lana Del Rey Land" :ohmy:

Now that it's confirmed Lana will be contributing to the deluxe version of his new album, I'm bringing up the "Is this Lana" debate again :glasses:

13 minutes ago, UhaulJ0e said:

Now that it's confirmed Lana will be contributing to the deluxe version of his new album...

Personally disappointed to know that her contribution is just covering a song from the standard version. :noparty:

BF77-AD48-C18-D-4144-B349-27-DC6-F78-CD7

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

ldr9 will be her david lynch era :excited:

(i actually know very little about david lynch & his style, but i get psychedelic, strange, artsy vibes from it? could somebody confirm or deny?)

i'd say david lynch in a nutshell is the sound of ultraviolence with lyrics not yet heard from lana

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

I feel like I haven't seen this thread in forever omg :xcry: Love the David Lynch mention though, manifesting that she's inspired to continue going down that sort of route for the next album 

imageproxy.jpg