LDRO

Instagram Updates

36 minutes ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

the portal to the alternate reality called Honeymoon where Lana is the queen mother of the universe has opened :trisha:

lana's HONEYMOON IG ACC was (probably still is) public

Er......ok. Thanks. 

A.K.A. Fuckin' Mr. Brightside. 

17 hours ago, the ocean said:

not manifesting :wtf:

Hide contents

unless i get in :oic:

Same. A private account for LB members exclusively. What a concept. It'd just be us and her :crai:

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

I'm a bit confused, I was finally able to follow her honeymoon acc again since yesterday but now when I go to the acc it says "requested" again and I can't see any pictures ... even in my following list it says "requested" behind her name while it says "following" behind other artists .... I don't know what happend and why she's listed in my following list (it wasn't that case before when I really didn't follow it) .. anyone else having this problem?

45 minutes ago, bewhitehotforever said:

i’ve only just noticed that lana follows @Elleomg

Yes, she actually followed me on @lanadelrey too before she deactivated! She first followed me on @honeymoon in 2016, and then exactly one month & one day later, she followed me on @lanadelrey too. Both times when it happened it was in the middle of the night, but that didn't stop me from waking up everyone I lived with along with calling my friends to wake them up too just so I could scream about it - twice. I still can't really believe it, the fact she follows me on both makes me feel kinda special lol :flutter: 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

32 minutes ago, Elle said:

Yes, she actually followed me on @lanadelrey too before she deactivated! She first followed me on @honeymoon in 2016, and then exactly one month & one day later, she followed me on @lanadelrey too. Both times when it happened it was in the middle of the night, but that didn't stop me from waking up everyone I lived with along with calling my friends to wake them up too just so I could scream about it - twice. I still can't really believe it, the fact she follows me on both makes me feel kinda special lol :flutter: 

i’m so happy for you girlie !!! congratulations :kiss:

46 minutes ago, coldsparklingmountaindew said:

I'm a bit confused, I was finally able to follow her honeymoon acc again since yesterday but now when I go to the acc it says "requested" again and I can't see any pictures ... even in my following list it says "requested" behind her name while it says "following" behind other artists .... I don't know what happend and why she's listed in my following list (it wasn't that case before when I really didn't follow it) .. anyone else having this problem?

It's a bug. I had it too. I just exited to the explore page and searched the account again and I had access again. I never had the same problem with other big private accounts. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif